Chapter - 2

Same day at evening

Sanyu was walking back and forth while chewing her nails in nervousness..

Shubhu - Nani emiti chalile tu qualify hei jibuni so please basi pade Papa aasile result Kahi debe

(Didi you won't be qualified if you roam here and there in nervousness so please calm down and please sit down here..when Papa will come he will tell you about your result na)

Sanyukta - tu chup Raha ok

(You just keep quiet ok)

After sometime Kishore came...all turned their heads towards him and everyone asked together...Did she/I qualify???

He just Shaked his head saying no and all became upset specially Sanyukta because she really wanted to do her pg in Berhampur University...

Sid - it's ok Nani(Didi) we still have other universities to apply ok so don't feel bad

Sanyukta - hmm I think mere luck main hi nehi hai wahan padhna it's ok ab kya kar sakte hai

Kishore - ok jhia(beta) I have a letter please read it out for me...

Sanyukta - ok Papa give me..

Kishore gave a paper to her

Sanyukta started reading - Dear student..she paused reading this and looked at her father and saw him smiling and got amused and started reading again..we are glad to inform you that you have been selected for pg admission in Berhampur University in Department of Zoology.....she stopped reading and looked at her father and shouted Papaaaaaaa Oh God you just scared me.... saying this she started jumping and hugged her father....her mother and brothers also started smiling looking at her antics....

Anju - jaha you toro selection hei gala

( Thank God you got selected)

Sanyukta - yessssss ebe mu Berhampur jibi yeahhhhh

( Yesssss now I will go to Berhampur yeahhhhh)

Sid - oh thank God aame ebe aaram re rahiba

( Oh thank God now we will stay happily)

Sanyukta - hen hen besi khusi hona ok next year tu b hostel jibu

( Hen hen don't be so happy ok next year you will also go to hostel)

Sid - Han toh that will be in next year na not now...now Shubhu and me will enjoy here....

Kishore - ok kids it's celebration time afterall my daughter got selected in one of the prestigious University for pg....so let's go out for dinner... what's say??

Sanyu,Sid,Shubhu - yeahhhhh let's let's go to CNC...

Anju - ok bas bas chup ruha pila maane chalo ready hei jao dinner pain..

(Ok kids be silent now..get ready for dinner..)

They all went out for dinner and enjoyed a lot then came back....Then slept..

Sanyukta and Shubhu used to sleep together...Shubhu had kept his one leg on Sanyukta's thighs and hand on her stomach..he had a habit of hugging Sanyukta while sleeping.... Sanyukta was still awake...she was thinking about her upcoming life....

Sanyukta - I don't know what is written in my fate..but don't know why  I m feeling a different kind of happiness since the moment I got the news of me getting selected In BU... ofcourse I m happy because now I will be called as a pg student of Zoology and trust me it's a proud feeling for me because finally I got what I deserve... finally my hard work paid off....but but besides this I have a feeling that there is something more waiting for me...and I have a gut feeling that my life is going to be changed for better...Oh God please just keep your blessing on me and  make me strong enough to face every situation that is going to come in my new life......

TBC...

Precap - new college , hostel ,friends...

Please vote and comment

Thank you...