Chapter - 54

Randhir sir's p.o.v

4:30 a.m....

My alarm buzzed.... I woke up and stopped this most irritating sound... I washed my face and than sat on my study table to do some work...

I opened my book to study when yesterday's incident flashed in my mind. Well for a moment I thought that it was all dream but no it's true... Someone has actually conquered my stubborn heart and this is making me feel happy....

Strange na.... This particular emotion actually makes you lose yourself infront of your loved one and your defeat doesn't make you feel bad rather it provides a warmth to your soul...

No this emotion didn't take birth inside me just because Sanyukta supported me; rather it was always there and yesterday's incident was nothing but a trigger to my conscience and finally I accepted what my heart had accepted long back without my knowledge. I seriously don't need any reason to have Sanyukta in my life... I just want her... Without any reason without any condition... I want her in my every sorrow, in my every happiness.. In short I want her in every moment of life...

I don't know how will I convey my feelings to her... I don't know how she will react... I really don't know what is there in our destiny but I just hope that one day she will accept me in her life as her life partner.

I know it will take time but I am ready to wait and I will take every step with her slowly and carefully so that she will accept me with all her heart and soul..

But if she will deny then also I won't let her go...

I will convince her till she agrees and I don't know why but my heart is saying that she won't deny and if she denies then I will give her all the reasons to love me and at the end she won't have any other choice except accepting me in her life...

I know I am sounding like stubborn, dominating, obsessed kind of person but I really don't care... Actually I am a very stubborn person.. My parents always criticize me for my this nature... But who cares.... I think stubbornness is something which actually pushes you to achieve your goal...

I am always a stubborn person when it comes to my studies, my dreams, my research... These are my passion and I can work like an insane person to conquer my passion....

But this time it's not about my passion but my " Possession ". A possession whom my soul wants and I will do every possible thing to make Sanyukta mine...

My eyes fell on my phone and I felt like hearing her voice... So I just took my phone and dialled her number without thinking that it's still dark outside....

Her phone rang and suddenly I cut it...

Damn Randhir... What the hell are you doing!!!! She must be sleeping... Relax Randhir... You need to behave very carefully with her otherwise she will freak out....

I told this to myself and then kept the phone and focused on my work.....

Sanyukta's p.o.v

At 7:30 I woke up... I opened my phone and to my shock there was a missed call from Randhir sir... I checked the time and it showed 4:45 a.m...

Ohhh God Randhir sir mote ete sakalu kana pain call kari thile... Bodhe kichhi important kahibara thila...
( Ohhh God Randhir sir ne mujhe itni shubhe kyun call kyun kiya tha... Sayad kuch important baat karni thi...)

Thinking this I dialled his number...

After sometime he answered the call...

Randhir sir - hello