Chapter - 62

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I was so happy that day... Finally I will go back to University. I was eagerly waiting for Randhir sir to start our class..

It was 7:30 p.m and finally I saw him... Yesterday he hadn't taken my class...

Me - good evening sir... I greeted him with a bright smile....

Randhir sir - Good evening Sanyukta... Did you see the news????

Me - yes sir... Finally we all will be back to our original life...

Randhir sir - hmm.. I am waiting... Lab isn't a lab without its scholars...

Me - so true sir.. this pandemic literally destroyed so many days of our lives.. but it's ok.. finally our waiting is going to be over very soon...

Randhir sir - hmm... Ok listen start revising everything that we have studied in last few days.. When you will come back I will conduct a test first then we will move forward...

Me - ok sir...

Then we continued our usual work.. It was 9:15 when Randhir sir got a call..

Randhir sir - umm Sanyukta it's a very important call.. I will be back in 5 minutes ok... Till then take a short break...

I stopped my writing and said - ok sir..

He went outside of his room....

I started surfing my phone... Suddenly a wa notification popped up on my screen...

It was a message from Prangya. I opened it and saw it was a video... The moment I saw her message she went offline... Strange girl....

I downloaded it and was about to watch it when Prangya sent me a laughing emoji..

I was about to reply when she again went offline... She was playing....

I shook my head and opened the video and my eyes widened when I read the caption..

I curiously watched it and trust me I was hell embarrassed when I finished watching it..

What the hell Prangya... I shouted in my mind...

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice when Randhir sir came back.

Randhir sir - Sanyukta..

Hearing his voice finally I came out of my thoughts and saw him....

Me - sorry sir.. I didn't realise when you came back...

Randhir sir - it's ok... let's continue...

Me - yes sir....

I was too embarassed and awkward to even look at him..

Prangya I am not gonna leave you... I groaned in mind...

That night I immediately finished my dinner and called her....

After sometime she received the call...

Prangya - hey sweet heart liked the video? She teased me...

Me - Prangya you just come infront of me.. then I will show you how much I liked the video...

Prangya - Sanyukta I know you loved that... So just stop faking this anger and irritation.... She laughed...

Me - achha who told you... I didn't like that ok...

Prangya - really ok delete it then...

Me - I have already deleted it....