Chapter - 8

Days passed and even Jini also gave her presentation...her roll number was 16 so within 2 days her turn came...After her presentation she was like - uff Sanyu tame Janina mu kete relax feel karuchhi..
(Uff Sanyu you don't know how much relaxed I am feeling now...)

Only three more days were left for this year seminar to end and all were excited because since two weeks we were continuously attending seminar from 11:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m...
...............

That day in hostel when I was sleeping...well I had developed a habit of sleeping after returning from class...the front window of my room always remains open...so when my friends need me they first push the door ( well we all were too attached and comfortable with each other to knock the door) and if doesn't open then they open the window and call me....

That day Anita came and called me...

Anita - Sanyuuuuuu get up it's already 6:30 p.m...I need your help...

After hearing her voice I instantly got up and said yes yes Anita wait I am opening the door just stay there don't move....well I was not in full sense and was blabbering and Anita just laughed hearing me...

Then I just composed myself and switched on the light and opened the door...

Anita - you know what Sanyu sleeping at this time is a really bad habit...

I sat on my bed and cover myself with the blanket and said....I know but what to do this seminar is taking a toll on me..but thank God after three days it's gonna be over...you know what Anita teachers are really great I mean I lose Patience after hearing only two presentation but they just hear everything with their full attention without feeling tired and even point out each and every mistake and rectify them...and we the students just scroll our phone and wait for chai and snacks....

Anita - hahaha...mu sunili j Zoology Ku Jane new teacher was chhanti.. tanka naa kana?
( Hahaha....well I heared that a new teacher is coming to Zoology department .. What's his name?)

Me - hmm his name is Randhir...

Anita - wow very intense name haan..

Me - hmm...well our H.O.D mam knows him..maybe he will join tomorrow...

Anita - really that's great...

Like this we talked and then I helped her in her work....
.............

Next day it was 8:30 a.m....my alarm was buzzing but it couldn't reach till my ear drum...I was sleeping inside the mosquito net like dead...well everyday Papa wake me up at 6 but after talking with him I again set alarm and sleep...but I had assigned my friends to wake me at 8:30..

Preeti came and banged my door with full force calling my name loudly... because she knew I am a heavy sleeper...

I just got up within a jerk hearing her sound then took my brush and clothes and went to washroom...
.....

When we were having our breakfast cum lunch Mona read out our horoscopes....

Well we don't Believe in all these but it was fun to read.....
........

Well as usual I was the one to reach to the department first..gradually all student's came and then Palei bhaina came and opened department's gate...

Well seminar always happens in part 2 means second year class...so we entered inside the class...one side all seniors and one side all juniors...Jini and me sat together...all teachers came and seminar started...also H.O.D mam informed us that finally tomorrow our new teacher will join us....
..........

Next day I was too excited too se our new teacher...our hostel was 5 minutes away from our department...I was going to class when Smriti one of my class mate called me and said...

Smriti - hey hi Sanyukta... actually I need a favour ..

Me - Hi Smriti ok say what do you want...

Smriti - ok so today I have my seminar and my topic is " Use of bio degradable and non-bio degradable medical products" and I have written some questions and I want you to ask me two questions among these... because you know na not a single student is asking a question but I don't want my presentation like that...so please you read the questions and ask any of these questions...

Me - oh ok I will definitely ask...ok let's go now...
.........

When teachers entered I looked for our new teacher but he wasn't there...

Seminar started and Smriti's turn was at second half....

After lunch again seminar started and all teachers were present except H.O.D mam...

When one of the student finished her presentation our H.O.D mam entered inside the room and we all stood up ....

Behind her a young man of around 29-30 entered...I looked at him and I instantly got to know that he is the one..he is our new teacher....

Shradhha mam - Good afternoon everyone...let me introduce you to our new faculty member and my dear student Mr.Randhir Singh Shekhawat....

Well he will introduce himself after today's seminar...now let's continue the session...

After hearing her seminar again started but my all focus was on our new teacher...

Well honestly he was very good looking but he was wearing something odd....his dress was like the aged person's dress...he was not looking good in his dress....but he seemed too smart and strict as well.....then I gave break to my thoughts and focused on seminar....

TBC.....

Please vote and comment

Thank you