Chapter - 31

Days passed and I felt like Randhir sir was capturing my heart completely... Well I was too afraid to accept that.... The biggest factor was everytime I used to see him I used to feel so so so emotional... The reason was my mind who wasn't letting me to stay peacefully...

My mind used to squeeze my heart saying that - Sanyukta it's wrong , Sanyukta he is your teacher , Sanyukta you aren't a Brahmin , Sanyukta you are not good looking like him , Sanyukta you are just a mere student who is not an intelligent person like him, Sanyukta you don't deserve him so just don't do this to yourself... Don't break yourself.....

Don't know how many nights I had spent just crying hearing my brain... I really wanted to follow my brain trust me but I was unable to do that...I was feeling so so helpless at that time... Nobody knew that what storm was going inside me... Nobody had any idea about my feelings regarding Randhir sir and I was really really scared thinking that what my friends will think of me when they will get to know that I am feeling for Randhir sir....well not me but my heart is feeling for Randhir sir...

My heart was just begging me to accept that I love Randhir sir but I was too scared to do that... My heart was saying that so what Randhir sir is not in my destiny but you love him and nobody can change this.Sanyukta you just accept it first and then leave everything on God. He will decide what is right and what is wrong...but not accepting your love for Randhir sir you are doing wrong... Just shut your brain for a moment and please listen to me... I love Randhir sir Sanyukta and you can't deny this.....

All these things were harbouring inside me... My heart and mind were busy in fighting with eachother  and I was the one who was suffering....

Everyday I used to find a chance to see him... Hear his voice...and his just one glimpse his one word used to give me immense happiness....

I was eagerly waiting for a career counseling class by Randhir sir but don't know why the university authority wasn't giving him....
..................

So one month passed and it was the month of August 2018... Admission of freshers were already done and from today their class was going to start....

Well we usually don't like to share our things with anyone right... similarly we were not willing to share our department and teachers with the new students but what to do...it was the rule of nature that we have to share our department and teachers with our juniors... We were really hoping to get goid and supportive juniors....but some of our classmates were planning to behave very strictly with them during the introduction class.... Well we were not planning to rag them but we had decided that we will behave little bit rudely with them till the welcome party and then we will accept them whole heartedly and treat them like our own siblings....

So after their admission it was their first class... We seniors were waiting for Palei Bhaina to open the gate when the juniors came and they stood little bit far away from us....

So after sometime Palei Bhaina opened the gate and first we seniors entered then the juniors... Palei bhaina opened our class room and we were going to enter when Aasish sir stopped us and said us to go to the first year class and today our class will be there.....

Hearing this our classmates became really mad because seminar hall was for us and lab was for first year students... When we were in the first year except seminar we never had any class in seminar hall but here we felt like these junior are here just to just snatch our rights....

We all grumpily moved to the first year class and our classmates started discussing about this.... As we can't say anything to our teachers so our classmates decided to let their anger on the juniors on the intro class...

Well these things didn't affect me because I was too much affected by the war going between my heart and brain....

Well that day it was Randhir sir's class so I was happy with that....