Chapter - 55

Sanyukta's p.o.v

At 6:30 my alarm buzzed... I woke up and sat... Finally my body felt relaxed... Yesterday I slept early because I was too tired... I opened my book to study when all the events of yesterday came running back to me.... God my heart pained so much remembering everything.... I did everything to qualify the test but now I am totally unsure about it... We will get our result today in the afternoon... Now only God can save me from disqualification.... I sighed and then concentrated on my studies because who knows about the future... If I will qualify then I will face the interview and I didn't want to take any risk with that....

I opened my WhatsApp and as usual my hand automatically opened Randhir sir's profile and saw he was active one hour before.... God he always comes online during the dawn.... Strange species....

I got ready in my usual time and then left for the department.... I was about the enter inside when I heard the bike sound.. I turned and saw Randhir sir was coming....

I waited to greet him... Well I was really grumpy because of his yesterday's scoldings.... I really wanted to frown and show him that I am totally mad on him but I had to keep my face neutral otherwise he will expel me and I will be doomed...

I sighed and stood there silently.... He parked his bike and came towards him...

Me - good morning sir..

Randhir sir - good morning....

With this we silently entered inside... After sometime we went towards our lab and like yesterday he opened the door and waited for me to enter first... I followed his silent order and then we did our usual work....

Randhir sir - Sanyukta we will do the Ion exchange chromatography today... So read the basic principals of this technique...

Me - ok sir.... I replied slowly....

Randhir sir - Sanyukta why are you sounding so dull today??

I got alert and immediately answered - no no sir I am not dull... Actually we will get our result today... So I am just little bit nervous....

Randhir sir - hmm don't take so much stress... I am sure whatever will happen that will happen for your good only... Because I believe that hardwork never goes waste...

I felt little bit relaxed after hearing him.. so with a smile I nodded at him and then we got busy in our works.....

Randhir sir's p.o.v

She is looking so stressed out. I know you are worried about the result and somewhere my behaviour has affected you lot. I wish I could say this to you that I am really sorry for my behaviour. I want you with me in this project Sanyukta but don't know what will happen now.

I sighed thinking this and saw her studying for today's experiment. I diverted my eyes from her and then concentrated on my work....

Sanyukta's p.o.v

After lunch Biswa and me were sitting together... He was saying something but my mind was on the test result only...

Biswa - oye tu sunuchhu na nai mu kana kahuchhi???
( Oye tu sun rahi hai ya nehi jo main keh reha hun??? He asked me shaking my arms)

Me - haan re sunuchhi...
( Haan yaar sun rahi hun)

Biswa - kana be gote test result ku nei ete tensed kana pain?
( Kya yaar ek test result ko leke itni tensed kyun hai?)

Me - hmm I really want to work with Randhir sir yaar...

Biswa smiled and looked at me and asked - you really admire Randhir sir a lot na....