Chapter - 67

Sanyukta's p.o.v

It was an usual day for us... We all were busy in our respective works. Few days back it was Rakhi Purnima and Biswa had invited me to his home that day. I tied Rakhi to him and we celebrated together. His family was lovely and I really enjoyed a lot...

But there was an extra Rakhi and don't know why but Biswa suddenly asked me to tie the extra Rakhi to Randhir sir the next day...

He said - I know Sanyu he is our teacher but he looks more like an elder brother to us... So tomorrow you tie it on his hand... I am sure he will be happy...

After hearing him I literally felt like fainting there... I mean what the f***... ( Sorry for the slur but his sentence literally gave me a chokeslam and my heart shouted at him in that manner)

Rakhi and that to Randhir sir... Oh God my ears and my heart both felt like slipping into coma tight there....

I remember how roughly I hit him with a flower.

Biswa - ouch ... Kana be..
       ( Ouch.... Kya be.. he frowned )

Me - moro already tate miseiki 3 ta bhai hei galeni... Bahut cousins b achhanti.. aau bhai darakaar nahin... Ete ichha achhi jadi tu jaai ki baandhe taanku Rakhi...
( Mere already tujhe mila k 3 bhai ho chuke hai... Bohot saare cousins bhi hai... Aur bhai nehi chahiye... Itna hi man hai toh tu khud hi jaa k unhe Rakhi baandh de... I slowly shouted so that his parents and sister won't hear me..)

I thought he will ask me about my reaction but strangely he just laughed at me... Well somewhere I was relieved that he didn't ask me anything because I really didn't know what to explain him about my rough reaction.

But my mind immediately alerted me about the possible reason behind his this sudden statement. So I somewhere literally got scared thinking that did he get to know about everything or what??? But then I thought it was next to impossible because I was always careful about it...

But still I asked him that why did he say so... He just laughed and said since I admire Randhir sir so much so he was just teasing me... Ok I wasn't convinced much but I still let that go because I myself didn't want to raise that topic.

Again and again his words were ringing in my mind and it was hell disturbing...  I felt like beating the hell out of him...

After that day sometimes I found Biswa's behaviour strange... I mean once me and Randhir sir were talking and when we were done I looked at him and found him smiling. But then suddenly he became normal.

I asked him but he just shrugged the matter away... But when I compelled him he just answered that I was looking cute and that's why he was smiling. I just shook my head hearing him. I  think that physics girl is making him crazy...

In last few days we were hell busy with work... Some senior scholars had their seminar talk and recently all the MSc students returned to University to finally have their offline classes. So our faculties were hell busy with them..  Due to that somewhere we were not able to keep pace with our work... So everyday after 5:30 me and Randhir sir worked like maniac...

We didn't even get a chance to have a conversation which wasn't related to our work.

Finally after 16 days of nonstop work we are free now and I am feeling really excited because day after tomorrow is Ganesh Chaturthi...

We will do the decoration tomorrow with the MSc students...Since they don't know anything so we will do everything and they will be our helping hands. After their admission this is the first time when they are here in our department. So Dixit sir asked us to do all the preparations.