Chapter - 68

Sanyukta's p.o.v

It was raining heavily... I stood near our department's entrance and waited for Ranndhir sir to come...  With every passing minute the cloud was bursting with more and more rain...

I looked towards the gate and noticed Randhir sir's bike...

He parked his bike and took off his helmet and came towards me...

Me - good morning sir...

Randhir sir - good morning Sanyukta... Bahut jor re barsa houchhi nai...
( Good morning Sanyukta... Bohot tez baarish ho rahi hai ajj toh..)

Me - yes sir...

Randhir sir - hmm let's go...

I nodded and we went to our lab after his attendance.

After sometime we started our regular work but I wasn't feeling well since morning.. actually I was suffering from pms... usually women suffer from pms around 1-2 weeks prior to their periods but in my case it happens just 1-2 days before....

Sometimes I feel I have the most defective body in the world... I mean I am an anaemic patient, I have myopia, I have otitis media, most of the time I suffer from paronychia , I have some cold related allergies as well etc.... In short I am not fit for anything...

It's good that I have decided not to marry ever or else there are high chances that my offsprings will also get all these diseases from me and just like me even they would have suffered in future...

The cold weather was making my pms  worse .. Somehow I passed the first hour but after lunch I had to run to washroom because I got my periods....

Randhir sir's p.o.v

Now a days I am getting the homely feeling here in our department... In our lab... At home my maa waits for me and here Sanyukta waits for me... I know she waits because she doesn't have any other option since I keep the key of our lab but still it always makes me happy...

But since morning she is looking pale. I wanted to ask her but due to work it actually slipped out of my mind.  After lunch I saw her doing something with her bag and then she asked my permission to go to washroom.. I hope she is fine..

I will talk to her later... She came back and we all got busy in our work.... It's still raining....

I went to 2nd year class since I had told them that I will take their extra class today. After an hour I came back and noticed that she was having a miserable expression on her face and was looking more pale now... What's wrong with her!!!

She was writing as well as holding the edge of the table tightly..

Seeing me she and Biswa stood up and greeted me.

I nodded and went to my table but I never missed a chance to look at her....

She was observing a slide but inbetween she was massaging her shoulders, her forehead, her neck... Again and again she was taking off her glass and rubbing her eyes....

I was reading an abstract when suddenly my eyes fell on the newspaper kept on my table..

Me - a newspaper kouthhu aasila?
     ( Ye newspaper kahan se aaya?)

Biswa - sir Aashish sir dhari thile... Se book naba ku aasi thile and jiba time re eithhi bhuli gale..
( Sir Aashish sir ne pakda tha.... Wo book lene aaye the and jaate wakt yehi bhul gaye aur humne bhi tab notice nehi kiya)

I nodded... They got busy in their work and I took the news paper to give it a quick reading.

I started reading the headlines but suddenly my eyes fell on a particular news.. I didn't want to read that but still I went for it and read it.