Chapter - 17

During the whole lunch session I was just looking at door just to get a glimpse of Randhir sir....but my hard luck....I just sighed and finished my lunch....

After the lunch Jini and me decided to go to conference hall and reserve sits in second or third row....so that we can enjoy the cultural program to the fullest...well actually the conference hall was not designed like a film hall so it's surface was planar instead of slope....so if you want to enjoy and see the cultural program clearly then you have to sit in either third or fourth row because first and second row were reserved for our teachers and guests.....

When Jini and me went there nobody was there...only the media persons and sound and music operators were there....

In the  morning we didn't get a chance to click a pic so finally when the hall was empty we first clicked lots of pics and selfies near the dice,on the dice,near the banner....Then we went to the fourth row of the right side sitting arrangement and sat in the third and fourth sit of that room....

Well I was happy because till now in any institute I had never celebrated any function in this grand way and that too wearing a saare and this was first time that everything was happening and I was enjoying it....but still Randhir sir was not in my sight and that feeling was bugging me again and again.. .but thanks to Jini and her gossip which diverted my mind.....
......................

It was 4:30 and all the guests students and our teachers and staff returned to the hall and the cultural program was just going to start.....

Well I was too excited because I had seen the rehearsals and that was looking too good....all the groups were dancing in fusion and the songs were latest like swag se karenge swagat, pallu latke, chiz badi hai mast, aashique surrender hua, some Odia hit songs, judwa -2 songs and many more....two skits were arranged one was for entertainment and another for was social awareness....Ramp show was also there .....

The hall was buzzing...all the students were howling in excitement...

But my eyes were just searching for Randhir sir who was nowhere to be seen...Jini was blabbering something and I was just looking at the entrance that when he will come and my restlessness heart will feel relaxed...

Ufff it seemed that my waiting for Randhir sir was not going to end soon because the person for whom I was just dying was busy somewhere in his own world....God MATLAB wo Insaan hai ki kya hai Haan....yahan sab celebrate kar rahe hai and wo saayad apni lab pe ghuse pade hai...kese Insaan hai yaar...

I just felt frustrated like hell so I just decided that now I won't think about him and enjoy the function...

All most all the guest and alumni members sat on the left side of the hall and in our side means in the right side only our teachers and 3-4 alumni members occupied the first row....in the second row some research scholars sat in first four sits and other sits were vaccant. In third row also in first two sits one photographer and media person sat and rest was vaccant......

After sometime the function started and the students just roared and clapped loudly for the performers....the music system was too good the D.J quality was just awesome....Jini and me were laughing clapping sometime whistling as well....oh my God everything was getting too exciting......

oh my God everything was getting too exciting