Chapter - 38

I was not knowing how to react seeing Randhir sir coming towards me... Till that time my pain was long forgotten... I just stood there like a statue... I was trembling with some kind of unknown fear... I don't know why but it always used to happen with me... Whenever I used to find him infront of me with direct eye contact , fear and anxiety used to engulf me like hell...

Finally he came and stood infront of me and I just blinked gulping my nervousness... My stomach started doing somersaults and suddenly in my lower stomach I felt the same pain which I always feel during my periods... But the thing was I was not in my woman's day at that time... Strange na... See my own body used to ditch me like this due to fear whenever Randhir sir used to be around me....

I couldn't decide wheather to greet him first or stand silently.... Before I could decide something he took one more step towards me and like a fool I slightly moved backwards... Seeing my reaction he stopped there only and that time I realised that he definitely got offended by my reaction... Ohhh God no Randhir sir please don't mind please... I wanted to say this but nothing came out of my mouth...

He looked at me with a blank expression but within a second he became normal and said - I am really sorry... Se key chain mu se dustbin ku aim kari ki phopadu thili but bhul re tama ku hit Kala... God you are bleeding...
( I am really sorry.. wo keychain main dustbin ko aim kar k phek raha tha but galti se tumhe hit kar gaya.. God you are bleeding... He said looking at my lips)

Finally it drawened upon me that I was in pain and was also bleeding.. I touched mu lips and yes it was still bleeding.. Then again my eyes welled up because finally I was out of my anaesthetic zone and felt the pain but I couldn't even cry infront of him.. I somehow managed to stand there...

Randhir sir - come with me let's just dress your wound...

I widened my eyes hearing him because no way I was going to stay alone with him for some more time otherwise I was seriously gonna faint then and there only..

Me - no no sir it's ok... I am fine... I will just wash it and it will be ok...

Randhir sir - really ok... But where you gonna wash it?? I think ladies toilet is getting repaired....

I had no answer to his question... He just looked at me and then strictly said - follow me....

I had no choice except following him...

He unlocked his lab's door and we entered... That day we both were little bit early so whole department was locked except Randhir sir's lab....

Randhir sir - ok go to washroom and clean it..

I just nodded and kept my bag on the floor near his table....

Randhir sir - keep it on the table...

I kept my bag on his table and then went inside the washroom...

When I cleaned it I noticed that the wound got deeper due to the keychain... I felt a severe burning sensation when the water touched my lips... My lips started trembling due to pain... After washing it I took my hanky from my jean's pocket and very slowly wiped my lips....

After sometime I came out of the washroom and and noticed that Randhir sir was finding something in his first-aid kit...

Randhir sir looked at me and then asked - are you done?

Me - yes sir...

Randhir sir - ok come here..

I went near him and stood silently...

He forwarded an ointment and said - ok apply it on your wound... It will heal your lips soon...

Me - ok sir