Chapter - 4

Sanyukta - Papa, madam told me that we have to show this challan form to the matron madam then she will show me the room..

Kishore - ok beta let's go then...your hostel campus is near SBI only...

Sanyukta - ok Papa...

Then they went near hostel campus....the campus was really big and there were total 6 hostels inside the boundary..the best thing was all the hostels were named after different rivers of India....the names were - Saberi , Mahendra Tanaya , Salunki , Kolab , Jhanja bati & Dhanei.... another hostel Chilika was under construction....

Sanyukta was a boarder of Mahendra Tanaya....

The matron took her to the room which was on ground floor and the number was 05...many girls were checking their rooms...the room was ok for a single person but little bit small for two persons....and there were two beds one cupboard and two switch box near each bed....

Matron - tame kete bele hostel aasiba rahiba pain?

(So when are you going to come to hostel?)

Sanyukta - I will come today at 6 pm madam.. actually I need to do some shopping for hostel then I will come...

Matron - ok then let's go now... when you will reach to hostel just come to my room I will come with you and open the room and yes you need to bring a lock of your own ok..

Sanyukta - ok mam..I will be on time...thank you mam... saying this Sanyukta went from there....

Sanyukta went out outside of the hostel campus where her father was waiting... because except boarder and females no male was allowed inside the hostel gate...

Kishore - So how is the room beta?

Sanyukta - it's good pata but little bit small in size but it's ok I can manage...

Kishore - so did you ask about your room mate?

Sanyukta - no Papa but matron said she will come tomorrow...ok I think we should leave for shopping now... otherwise we will be late and you have your bus at 7 pm right...

Kishore - yes beta let's go...

They shopped all the necessary items like bucket, tray, plate , glass, matress, pillow etc....then at 5:30 they reached hostel...

Kishore - ok beta you go and ask your matron madam to open the the room and take the luggage one by one ok..

Sanyukta - yes Papa... saying this she left....after 10 minutes she came back..then started taking her luggage one by one...

After 15 minutes everything was done...

Kishore - ok beta take care, have your meals on time, don't neglect your health and focus on your study...ok

Sanyukta - yes Papa don't worry I will try my best to achieve my goal...

Kishore - ok jhia I should leave now...

Sanyukta - I will miss you and everyone....she said hugging her Papa...she felt like crying there....

Kishore - don't make this crying face now otherwise I won't be able to leave you here and go....he said lovingly cupping her face...

Sanyukta - ok but you take care of your health...and I will call everyday at night...

Kishore - ok but do call me in the morning as well...

Sanyukta - but at that time you will be in  factory na...

Kishore - so what you just call me ok...

Sanyukta - ok Papa...she then touched her father's feet and took the blessing...

Kishore - ok beta bus is coming..I should go now ...

Sanyukta - bye Papa

Kishore - bye beta....and Kishore left from there...

Sanyukta entered into her new room...the room was little bit messy so she started cleaning the room...after one hour she finished her work...then went to washroom to take a bath.... University was situated near beach but the atmosphere was too hot there....

At 9:30 she met Samiksha at the dinning hall

Sanyukta - Hey Samiksha hi what's your  room number??

Samiksha - hi Sanyukta my room number is 30 first floor and she is my room mate Sneha...she is also from my department...

Sanyukta - Hi Sneha ok girls let's go and have our dinner...

They had their dinner and left for their room...classes were going to start from the next day and Sanyukta was hell excited for the first class.....

She prayed to God and then slept....
..................

Next day at 6:30 she woke up got ready and worshipped God and read some book..class time was at 10:30...no breakfast facility was there in the mess... hostel was providing lunch at 9:30 am only...so all the students needed to have their meal at 9:30 only....

After taking the meal Sanyukta got ready to go to the class...she kept some books and water bottle...then locked the room and looked around... except Samiksha all were strangers for her....she started going out...many girls were going to the class... Zoology department was only 5 minutes away from the hostel....she entered to the department and nobody was there...she looked around to find someone but got nothing....class rooms were locked and the main door was also locked.... finding no one she sat on the stairs...then one by one students came...

Sanyukta ( in mind) - great...class time is at 10:30 but students are coming at 10:40 wow...

Nobody was standing alone... everyone has a group of friends...all were talking and laughing....it was very difficult to identify who was senior and who was junior....

Sanyukta ( in mind) - are wow aate hi sab k itni jaldi friends Bana liye...toh main hi reh gayi Hun Bina friends k...but seniors kon hai aur mere batch k kon hai....she observed everyone for sometime....then she saw some students with I-cards.....

Ohh toh ye I-cards waale seniors hai because hame toh I-card mile nehi hai hmmmm good observation Sanyukta.....

After sometime a tall guy came and opened the main door...all entered one by one..there were two class room...that guy opened the two room then said...

Guy - Part one students samaste ae class re basa ok au tike time pare sir aasibe...

(All the part one students please sit in this class...sir will come after sometime)

All the juniors nodded and entered the class....that class room was very big.... actually the room was Zoology practical lab with many instruments with different types of specimens that were preserved in formalin inside the class bottles....a big projector was there...many biological charts were hanging on the walls.... everything was looking so amazing.....

Sanyukta (in mind) - oh my God so this is it.... it's just amazing....thank you God for everything... it's just because of your blessing I m here today...thankyou.....

TBC....

Precap - senior- junior intro class

Please vote and comment

Thank you...