Note

Helooo guys... I hope you all are safe... This corona is making everyone physically and emotionally weak and vulnerable... Please guys just stay safe and take care of your families...

I know you guys are waiting for the next chapter but in last few weeks I saw many dreadful things due to this covid-19 and that actually affected me so badly... That's why I wasn't able to concentrate on my writings...

But in all these dreadful things something good also happened in my life and the good thing is that I got appointed in a college...

But as all the educational institutes are closed so I am taking online classes and the students are really hard to handle... As I am new in this field so I am trying to cope up with everything...

My half time goes in taking online classes and other half goes in my self studies...

This is the reason I am not able to update the story...

But still I have written 1-2 parts but the parts are short as compared to previous parts and in future as well I can't give you long updates but the short parts and that too on weekends only... I am gonna post the next part tomorrow...

I hope this time also you guys will understand my situation and forgive me for my irregularities...

Ok guys please take care of yourself and your family.... We need to be strong and show humanity to everyone in this pandemic....

Ok guys see you tomorrow...

Bye bye...