Chapter - 43

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I took 2-3 lobes of grasshopper testis and took out a sharp blade from my dissection box and started cutting it in minute pieces...

I noticed Randhir sir was doing something in his laptop and also noting down in a big note book... This is the first time I am noticing Randhir sir doing this kind of work because usually I had seen him  only with chalk and writing on the blackboard while teaching us.. except that I could never see him doing other works...

I averted my eyes from him and focused on my work... I put the lobes in the acetocarmine stain and kept them for 10 minutes...

During this time I took out a burner and a slide box....

Randhir sir - Sanyukta..

I was too busy in my work so when Randhir sir suddenly called me I got little bit scared but immediately stood up..

Me - yes sir...

Randhir sir just saw my reaction and said - relax... Ete nervous kana pain... By the way atleast 10 slides prepare kara and yes try to avoid air bubbles as much as possible..
( Relax itni nervous kyun ho... By the way atleast 10 slides prepare karna and yes try to avoid air bubbles as much as possible)

Me - ok sir...

He just nodded and got busy in his work and I focused on my work...

I put a lobe on a slide and carefully put the coverslip on it so that no air bubble will be there...

I slightly warmed it on the burner and then took a filter paper and placed the slided in between the two folding of the paper...

Now it was time for squashing... I pressed the paper on the slide to remove the excess stain and then I put some more force so that the testis lobe will be spread clearly...

I took out the slide from the paper and checked it to see wheather it was done or not and when I saw it I wasn't satisfied...

Me( in mind) - etiki re toh kichhi b clearly dekha jibani... Aau tike press karuchhi...
( Itne main toh kuchh bhi nehi dikhega.. thoda aur press karti hun..)

Thinking this I again covered the slide with the filter paper and this time I pressed it so hard that the coverslip actually broke down and along with me even Randhir sir could hear the sound...

I realised what I did and slowly looked at Randhir sir and found him giving me death glares...

I just gulped and immediately threw the slide in the dustbin and started preparing another slide...

Randhir sir - Sanyukta aaji jadi slides theek se prepare na hue then tame aaji hostel jibani...
( Sanyukta aaj agar slides theek se prepare nehi hue na toh tum ajj hostel nehi jaaogi... He said sternly..)

I couldn't dare to look at him and just started doing my work... God here I was trying to avoid mistakes but everything is going wrong....

I just took a deep breath and again started the process...

Randhir sir's p.o.v

I was busy in my work when I suddenly felt someone was looking at me and I knew who was it...

I looked at her but she was doing her work... Did I assume wrong???

I just brushed the thought away from my mind and observed her... Her hands are trembling and I know she is too nervous...

I have always noticed the girl gets so nervous around me...

I called her and she got frightened... God I don't know what's wrong with her....