Chapter - 36

It was an usual day... I got ready for the college and at 10:20 I left for my class... First class was Randhir sir's class... As our class was getting renovated we had to sit in Biotechnology class... Well the biotech students had their class at the second half of the day so H.O.D mam told us to sit there till the renovation gets completed...

Palei bhaina opened the class and we entered... The class was small but we had no choice except adjusting... Our strength was 50 and biotechnology strength was 15... So that class was good for them but not for us... But somehow we all adjusted there... Jini and me sat on the second bench from the bottom line and Hrudaya sat beside my bench with Praharaj....

All were talking but suddenly a girl entered and went to sit at the last bench of Hrudaya's row... At first I hadn't noticed her because I was discussing something with Jini but then as I turned I saw her sitting with Abhishek... She was a beautiful girl with fair complexion... I wondered who was she?

I nudged Hrudaya and whispered - A Hrudaya se jhia ta kia?
( A Hrudaya wo ladki kon hai?)

Hrudaya - kou jhia be?
( Konsi ladki be?)

Me - aree toh pachha ku dekhe Abhishek sahita jou jhia ta basichhi be?
( Aree apne pichhe dekh Abhishek k saath jo ladki bethi hai be)

He slightly turned even I looked towards the same direction and we noticed that the girl was happily talking with Abhishek...

Hrudaya - jana nahin lo... Mu aaji first time dekhhuchhi ..
( Pata nehi yaar... Main ajj pehli baar usse dekh raha hun)

I just hummed but an uneasiness had already been created inside me after seeing her because it was Randhir sir's class and she had definitely come to attend it...

But I ignored it thinking that maybe she was a biotechnology student and had come to attend our Immunology class....

I diverted my mind and started studying Randhir sir's note and eagerly waited for him to come so that my day will have a good morning...

Finally Randhir sir came and as usual my whole organ systems became numb... I felt my respiration got heavier and circular got faster with a heart rate of bullet train speed...My nervous system system felt an electric shock when he slightly smiled seeing us.. A small smile came on my face after seeing him... We all stood up and greeted him and then he told us to sit down....

But the next moment I felt like someone squeezed my heart mercilessly...

When we all sat down Randhir sir roamed his eyes to see our strength and finally his eyes stopped on the new girl...

Randhir sir - ohhh so you came... He said this with a small smile looking at the girl..

The girl also smiled hearing him and nodded her head...

Randhir sir then turned around to the blackboard and started rubbing it...

And here I sat there with a broken posture and just thought about the incident... I know my reaction was crazy and bizzare but what to do I just couldn't stand that he smiled seeing her... Yes he smiles with all his students but she wasn't his student right then how come he knew her and why he smiled ....

My brain screamed like hell and my heart became silent like it doesn't know how to speak....

That moment I realised that unknowingly I had became too much possessive for Randhir sir.

Yes I knew I was no one to get possessive about him... I didn't have any right to think him as my precious possession... But my heart was too stubborn to understand this simple fact...