Chapter - 75

Sanyukta's P.O.V

It was raining heavily that day. I mean weather is really unpredictable now a days.

The whole environment was shady, dark & wet. A kind of environment where you will love to just fall asleep with your warm blanket.

But here I was working. I sighed & stretched my hands to relieve some stress.

I looked at Randhir sir. He was totally immersed in his laptop.

Last few days were really stressful for both of us. We were figuring out how to tell our parents. But we couldn't decide anything. But tomorrow is Sunday & he's decided to tell everything to his parents tomorrow.

Anxiety is eating me up but I am trying my best not to show it on my face.

It was 7:30 now.

I stood up to bring out a chemical container out of the cupboard. I was just searching it when the lights went out. I stopped my work & turned around. Only Randhir sir's laptop screen was scattering light in the lab.

Inverter switch was in the main office & it was locked. So we had no choice but to wait for the lights to come.

Randhir sir - Sanyukta could you please bring that p53 journal from the rack.

He pointed towards the left rack.

Me - yes sir.

I turned on my flash light & went to bring that. I was busy in checking the rack when suddenly a pair of hands surrounded my waist & hugged me. It was cold so we both had worn jackets & that made the hug more cosy.

I stopped my fingers from sliding on the rack & placed my palm on his hand & turned around to look at him.

When I looked at him he softly pressed me against the rack & his hold around my waist tightened.

I giggled but he was busy in decreasing the distance between us.

I held his jacket for support & accidentally brought my phone infront of him. Due to the flash light his eyes pained & he made a baby face & looked away & I giggled more & turned off the flash light.

The room became darker but still I was feeling safe cos I was in his arms. He once again moved closer to me & caressed my chin & I just looked at him. He wasn't looking at my eyes. Maybe he was looking at my lips, or chin, or his fingers on my skin...

We didn't speak anything & I just let him do what he was intending to do.

He then brought his palm to my neck & placed it gently there. But then he withdrew it & roamed his fingers little bit down & finally he pulled out something underneath my collar. It was my pendent.

I put the flash light on it & he looked at it carefully & caressed it.

Randhir sir - I had never noticed you wearing anything gold on your body except your ears.

He said and placed a gentle kiss on my nose tip.

Me - I just wore it yesterday only.

Randhir sir - you like gold jewellery?

Me - I love them now. Last time when I was at home, my parents & me when to Tanishq to buy some jewelleries.

There after seeing all those jewellery I literally fell in love with them.

He laughed hearing this.

Randhir sir - so it's true then.

Me - true what ?

Randhir sir - that no woman can resist gold.

I playfully slapped his chest.

Me - yeah so!!!! Women & Gold are made for eachother.

Randhir sir - absolutely... So did you buy it then?

Me - no... When I was doing my graduation Papa got mummy a necklace & this pendent for me. I never wore it before but now I have decided to wear it everyday.

Randhir sir - hmm... It's beautiful...

Saying this he removed my glasses from my eyes & kept it on his table & then pressed his lips against my eyelid. I closed my eyes & held him more tightly.

Randhir sir - Did you buy anything for yourself last time?

Me - I really liked a ring. That was really beautiful. But we had decided to buy a new necklace set & a new mangalsutra for my mummy & the ring was getting out of budget so I didn't buy anything for myself. But I really really liked that ring.

I sighed remembering that tiny beautiful piece of gold.

But immediately my mind once again focused on him when he removed his palm from my neck & slid it throughout my left arm & finally held my left hand & then brought it to his lips.

I was totally hypnotized. I just knew I was feeling a different but a very strong kind of emotion for him.

His left hand never left my waist & my right hand now held his collar more firmly just to stop myself from collapsing from all those alien sensations that were running through my entire body.

He gently kissed each finger of my left hand taking all his time & trust me everytime his lips touched my skin a shiver ran through my body.

Randhir sir - Don't worry I will get that exact ring for you when we both will share a common residential address.

And saying this he pressed a kiss on my forehead & just continued kissing it again and again.

I smiled hearing him.

Me - you don't need to you know.

Randhir sir - I know but I will love to...

He then looked at my face & then we didn't realise when the distance between us became zero & our lips merged for the very first time.

He kissed me softly, sweetly & I just followed him.

I knew our future was uncertain & we didn't know what we were going to face tomorrow. But now the moment was ours & I didn't want to lose it anytime soon.

So when he finally separated himself from me I immediately pulled him into another kiss & he gladly accepted my love for him. And the darkness shielded our beautiful moment from the world.

***********************

The electricity came around 8 p.m & we just after completing some minor work finally locked our lab at 8:30 p.m.

He held my hand & we started going downstairs.

Randhir sir - I will tell them tomorrow Sanyukta...

Me - hmm.. all the best sir. I pressed his palm in a comforting manner.

He looked at me with a small smile & nodded.

That night I just continuously relieved the moment that we shared in the lab and I couldn't stop myself from blushing profusely.

But then when I remembered that he was going to tell his parents everything about us my smile vanished.

A sudden fear clouded my heart. I knew nothing was in my hand so I just prayed to the almighty to help us.

Next day throughout the day Randhir sir was offline & I couldn't muster my courage to call him & even he didn't call or message me.

With every passing second my anxiety was growing but I had no choice but to wait till the next day to know about everything.

Tbc...

Thank you..

Long chapters got deleted twice so I decided to give short updates as we are heading towards the end. Only few more things are left. So I will update it as drabbles. The next part will come after 3-4 days. Till then take care my dear readers. And sorry for not replying anyone. I will do that once I get time. 💓💓