Chapter - 10

Next day I woke up late...my all friends tried to wake me up but whenever someone used to bang my door I just used to say hmmmmm I am awake I am awake....but when they left I again slept....I don't know why I slept too long that day.... Finally it was 9:15 a.m and Preeti came and just shouted her lungs out and I woke up and sat in a jerk....Then saw the time and realised that today I am gonna be super late for class....I gave my plates and tiffin to Preeti and Prangya and told them to bring my meals as well because I knew till the time I will come out of bathroom it will be too late to bring meals....

Then I hurriedly went to bathroom but unfortunately all the three bathrooms were packed....I had to wait for 30 minutes....

It was as already 10:15 and I was getting ready hurriedly... suddenly Jini called me...

Me - Han Jini kuha
( Haan Jini tell )

Jini - Sanyu I am coming to your room...then we will go together ok...

Me - but now..I mean it's already class time and I am late today..infact I will be on my way within a minute...

Jini - what but why... today we don't have any class... today is the last day of seminar...so at 11 o clock we will attend it then we will return back to room.. haven't you checked department's WhatsApp group... Yesterday night Praharaj informed us....

Me - oh shit shit damn....jini actually my phone is getting hanged again and again that's why I didn't open WhatsApp...God stupid me...ok jini you come then we will go....
.............

After sometime Jini came and I was having my breakfast cum lunch....Then I locked my room and we went for class....There was two ways to go to our department...One was through the highway or we can say through the main gate of college and another one was a short cut near our hostel which directly leaded us to department...All students of Zoology and Botany used to go by the shortcut because Zoology and Botany both were in the same building...Botany was in ground floor and Zoology was in first floor and we Zoologians had the terrace with us and Botany department had the field with them...only our building had the backdoor and whenever no everytime we used to come through short cut and enter inside the building through backdoor and then we used to climb up the stairs and go to our department...well I never knew that one day I will hate to come through this shortcut and will die to come from the front side....

Till the time we entered inside the seminar hall almost all the students were present there...That day I didn't want to sit in the back row...so I searched for the seats in front line of fist years' side.. unfortunately the front line was full but luckily two seats were available in the second row...

I hurriedly ran to grab the seats...I literally threw my bag in one of the seat to reserve it and dragged Jini with me... because my class mates were too interested in the first or second line...

We finally sat in our seats..

Jini - are baapre ajji Sanyu madam front line re basiba paain ready hei gale hmmmm Katha kana madam...mu kichhi miss karuchhi ki....
(Jini - are baapre ajj Sanyu madam front line pe bethne k liye ready ho gayi hmmmm... What's the matter...am I missing something...she said in a teasing way)

Me - oh please jini nothing like that... Aaji bas emiti hin mote basi baaku ichha hela... nothing special...
(Me - oh please Jini nothing like that... Today I just felt like to sit here... nothing special...)

We started talking randomly...our class was like fish market...we the so called pg students were howling like kindergarten children...

Then suddenly our Aashis sir entered and we all became quite...