Chapter - 32

Days passed... We continued to take juniors' intro class.... We found them really good but still we behaved strictly with them...

Here day by day I was getting pulled towards Randhir sir... I started finding excuses just to see him and admire him..

It was the month of August... Our Snehalata mam was going to get retired from her 40 years of job career.. so we all planned a grand farewell party for our beloved mam...so we decided that on August 30 we will give farewell to our mam....

It was August 29.. our teachers gave us a holiday to do the preparation for the farewell meeting...

I was busy in cleaning the room with my other classmates when my friend Shubhashree came near me and said - umm Sanyukta mu na a notebook re Amara Sabu teachers nka Naa with designations lekhi deichhi jouta placards re chapa heba and Randhir sir Kahi chhanti taanku dekheiba pain...se check Kala pare hin chapa heba...toh tu please tike a notebook Randhir sir nku dekheiki check karei de na...moro Anya kaama achhi please..
( Umm Sanyukta maine na iss notebook main hamare saare teachers k Naam and unka designations likh diya hai.. and ye sab print kar k placards main ghusana hai...but Randhir sir ne kaha hai ki ye print karne se pehle unse check karane k liye...so kya tum please ye unko dikha k aaogi...mujhe kuchh aur kaam hai...toh please tum ye Randhir sir se check karwa lo na please please...)

She pleaded me and seeing her puppy face I said ok... She gave me the notebook and left from there....

I looked at the notebook and started reading the names... Everything correct but one thing caught my attention and that was Randhir sir's name.... It was written as " Randheer " instead of "Randhir"

And I very well knew Randhir sir's name's spelling because once I had found a journal paper where Randhir sir had corrected some mistakes and at the end he had written his name... Well once Shradha mam had given me that paper when I asked her a question about molecular biology. She told me that Randhir sir had made some changes in that paper but I didn't know that he had written his name as well in the last page. When I started reading the paper and turned the last page I noticed his name there....

Ok so after seeing the mistake in the notebook I called Shubhashree and asked her about the spelling but she told that she has written it correctly.... So I just nodded and hanged up the phone but I knew that the spelling was wrong...

Now it was time for me to go to Randhir sir's cabin... I was very nervous but somehow I went near to his cabin and stood near the door... Well his cabin was newly made so his name wasn't written on the door....I took a deep breath and knocked the door....

Randhir sir - come in....

Hearing his voice I entered inside his room...I found him busy in his laptop...

So I called him - sir...

He looked up but didn't say anything...

Me - sir actually Kaali Ra meeting pain placards pain print bahara Kariba Ra achhi...so aapana tike names check kari duantu...
( Sir actually kal k meeting k liye placards banane hai so uske liye print karna hai.. so app please ye names thoda check kar dijiye)

Randhir sir - ok show me...

I went near his table and gave him the notebook.... He started reading it... I just observed him silently... A storm was going inside me but I just suppressed it and looked at him.....

He then kept the notebook on the table and took a pen and then made a line on his name and then Wrote his name as "Randhir"..

Then looked at me and said - Mo na Ra spelling Randhir and mu bahut possessive Mo Naa Ku nei ki...he said with a small smile...
( Mere Naam ka spelling "Randhir" hai and main bohot possessive Hun Apne Naam ko leke .... He said with a small smile...)