Chapter - 71

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I heard something from him... And that moment I felt like I was no less than an ICU patient...

Randhir sir - I know it's so sudden & somehow unexpected but this is the truth...

He said calmly...

I just looked at him intently...No blankly.. No angrily... Oh God I don't know how I looked at him that time because my senses literally stopped working at that time...

Randhir sir - see Sanyukta....

He came forward & I moved backward...

He stopped for a second & then went to his table & brought 2 chairs & kept them infront of eachother...

Randhir sir - sit down first... Then we will talk...

I just simply followed what he said & occupied my seat...

He then occupied the other chair...

Randhir sir - listen to me calmly ok...

I nodded....

Randhir sir - see it didn't happen overnight..ok... I went through my own phases of emotional dilemma before coming to this inference..

So don't think that I am saying this on the basis of some momentary attraction or situation & all.

Kaali thhu mu wait karichhi that you will ask me the main question that why on the first place I called Prangya...
( Kal se main wait kar raha hun that you will ask me the main question that why on the first place I called Prangya)

But you're so lost in your own thoughts that you forgot to ask about the main reason...

Honestly I had never noticed you properly during your MSc... I mean yes I knew you as my student but for me you were just a coed among the 50 students of your batch.

I really don't remember if we had any kind of moment where I actually noticed you or admired you something like that.... Or maybe we had but I never gave importance to it... & maybe that's why I am not able to recall such incident..

Then the time came & you left from here & I totally forgot about you... But yes somewhere your face remained as a blurry image in my brain since I had seen you continuously for 1.7 years.

At that time I had no idea that one day we will meet again & you will be someone whom I... I mean...

He stopped for a moment.... But then continued again...

Randhir sir - Everything was normal... Then the result came & you became my new scholar...

Honestly I wasn't much keen to take a female scholar because of my past experience. My previous 2 scholars left everything in the middle owing to their personal reasons & I can't even blame them for that but yes I was highly disappointed & that led me to wish for a male scholar.

So when I saw your name in my list I got upset. But then I thought maybe you are different & you will pursue your phd like this your only object of your life..

And I was right... You were indeed different. When I saw you that morning when we got into an accident immediately I felt like I know you... I know your face...

After that what happened we know... The new phase started normally but I made some changes in our lives. My only purpose was to make you a vibrant researcher with a great scientific temperament but I never knew that those extra time will actually pull me towards you & force me to know you a little bit more personally.