Chapter - 72

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I was busy in writing my observations in my record book & Randhir sir & Biswa were busy in Biswa's project....

Now a days we are hell busy because on Nov 29 we are going to have a National seminar funded by the world bank...

Randhir sir is going to give a seminar talk on that day... And I am super excited about it... No matter what the situation is when it comes to him my entire organ system gets hyper active...

It was 7:30 now. Only 2 days were left for the big event. Almost all renowned professors of Zoology & Anthropology of India are invited to our seminar.

Our entire department was running here & there to make all the preparation... But now all have gone to their respective places except me & Randhir sir....

It's been 26 days to that incident. I really didn't know how to face Randhir sir after whatever happened that evening...

I really didn't feel like going to class the very next day but it wasn't in my hand.. I had to go & to my luck Rndhir sir actually didn't say anything to me... I thought he was angry & once we will be alone he will definitely blast on me but nothing such happened... Infact that day we didn't get time for it...

We were doing our work when Dixit sir came & told us about the seminar. Well it was actually very sudden since the seminar was to be conducted by the Anthropology department of Utkal University. But then they changed the whole plan & made us the host.

So that day all the lectures got cancelled & the entire department got assembled in seminar hall to plan the event. The discussion went on till 5 p.m that day & after a lot discussions, agreement, disagreement finally we decided how we gonna organise it. After that Randhir sir also asked me to leave with other students since faculties were going to have some other discussion.

Since that day we actually didn't get time think about anything else except the seminar & I am really really thankful for it. Honestly I really don't know what will I answer to Randhir sir if he asks me again.

I love him...This is a very normal thing... everybody knows it... But he loves me too!!! This is something I am not able to accept it yet... It feels so unnatural... So uncanny... Totally unbelievable & what not...

Everyday when I look at him I feel like saying this to him that... Yes I love you sir & let's get together....

But I know this isn't right & in no way I will surrender to my feelings. That's why to avoid the awkwardness whenever we talk I try to talk to him normally.. Neither I try to steal my eyes from him nor I fumble while talking to him.. I face him with all my confidence so that he will never get to know how vulnerable I am from inside. I am trying very hard to prove that he doesn't affect me & his confession means nothing to me. His feelings hold zero value in my life... I don't want to do this but I am helpless..

I sighed & looked at him who was totally busy in his ppt. For a moment I felt like crying there.

I turned & wiped that tear drop & just got busy in my work.

A dead silence was there inside the lab.

Randhir sir's p.o.v

I was busy in writing & when I took a break my eyes landed on her. She was busy in her work. So many days has passed & in these days we talked only about the seminar & about our project. Actually I wanted to talk but didn't get time. And when we got some time I didn't feel like talking... I mean I don't know why so... Because whenever I used to look at her I used to see her kind of neutral face... It's like she doesn't care..or all these things don't matter to her.. like she will never try...