Chapter - 46

Sanyukta's p.o.v

Next day as I reached near our department I noticed Randhir sir also came and parked his bike....

God his just one glimpse and my whole body gets filled with a strange sensation that I can't even explain through words...

I love everything about him.. his existence is not less than any blessing for me and his voice always give me an inner peace that I can hear him for my whole life..

I moved near him and wished him good morning...

He took off his helmet and looked at me...

Randhir sir - good morning Sanyukta... Let's go..

I nodded and followed him inside...

Randhir sir - you go and open the lab... I am just coming after giving my attendance... He said giving me the keys...

Me - ok sir....

I left towards our lab... I opened it once I reached there and entered inside... I opened all the windows and switched on the lights....

Randhir sir and this lab are turning into my life... I feel like home whenever I enter in this lab and when I find Randhir sir and me alone here I feel it's our little world...

I was lost in my world when I heard Randhir sir's foot steps... Yes now I can even identify his foot steps as well... God he is making me insane day by day and I am loving it....

I turned around and saw him.. Randhir sir went to his table and kept his bag there...

I went to my table and sat on my chair..

I looked at my watch and it was already 10:37 a.m

Me ( in mind ) - God ye Biswa aaji definitely gaali suniba.. idiot..
( God ye Biswa aaj definitely daant khayega... Idiot)

I opened my book and was about to read it when Randhir sir called me...

Randhir sir - ok Sanyukta listen today we will go to ZSI to bring some specimens for our department.. So don't go anywhere during the lunch hour ok...

Me - ok sir...
In mind - Bhagwan aapana kebe thu mo upare ete krupa kaleni... Thank you so much mote ei chhoto chhoto khushi deba pain...
(Bhagwan aap kab se mujh pe itni kripa
karne lage.... Thank you so much mujhe ye chhote chhote khushi dene k liye... I smiled brightly thanking God)

Randhir sir - Sanyukta why are you smiling??

Suddenly I came back from my thoughts and realised that I am not alone here..

I faked some cough to hide my nervousness and drank some water... Then stood up and looked at him who was already looking at me with his eyebrows up...

Me - Nothin sir.. nothing....

He just nodded and started working on his laptop...

God Sanyukta stop behaving like an idiot you dumb head.... I immediately started studying....

Randhir sir's p.o.v -

I was writing something when my eyes fell on this clumsy girl... God many times I have found her getting zoned out...

Don't know what she thinks so deeply that she actually doesn't realise about her surroundings...

And ummm she looks ador.... I mean different while doing this....

I smiled thinking her stupid acts.... But immediately  composed myself...

God Randhir what are you doing... You aren't not that kind of person who will observe someone... Focus on your work.... I thought and continued my work....
.................................................