Chapter - 51

Sanyukta's p.o.v

Randhir sir - Why did you do this Sanyukta... Haan didn't you feel ashame before nurturing this feeling for me haan.... He shouted angrily....

I am your teacher damnit... How could you do this.... Do you even realise how much taunts and criticism you will face  if by chance anyone of our department will be aware about this haan.... He banged his palm on the table loudly.....

I was standing there silently with uncontrollable tears and my soul was terrified seeing Randhir sir's high-voltage temper... I wanted to say many things but fear gripped my nerves and not a single word came out my mouth..... I was just sniffing looking down....

Randhir sir - you know what you really don't deserve to be my student and you really really deserve punishment for your misdeed..

Then suddenly somebody opened the door and to my nightmare my parents were standing infront of me with anger and disappointment in their faces....

A lone tear escaped from my eyes and I looked at Randhir sir....

Randhir sir - I informed them everything Sanyukta and neither them nor me want you to continue your research here..... So just get lost and never ever show me your face.... He said sternly and I felt like somebody just wrenched my soul apart....

My dad came and held my hand and dragged me forcefully and I just followed him silently.....

But suddenly I felt like I fell down on something hard and something was buzzing so loudly.... I slowly I opened my eyes and saw everything dark and realised that I am lying on the floor on my stomach and my face was covered with tears and sweats....

I immediately got up and switched on the lights... For a moment I was completely blank and couldn't realise what actually happened.... Then slowly I roamed my eyes around my room and then realised that I am in my room and the horrible scene I just saw was my nightmare... The fan was on its full speed but still I was sweating...

I composed myself and sat on my bed and first stopped the irritating alarm and checked the time and saw it was 5 a.m....

I wiped my face and took a breath of relief.... Yesterday's incident played infront of my eyes and I just thanked the almighty for saving me from Randhir sir...

I don't know what would have happened if Randhir sir would have got to know about my love for him.... I really don't know what step he would have taken or how would have reacted after knowing the truth.....

One thing I realised that come what may I will never let him know that I love him or else everything will be finished and I will lose my respect in Randhir sir's eyes forever....

I will never let that happen...

I stood up to go to washroom and after some minutes when I returned I felt my body wasn't feeling well.... I don't know what was wrong but I felt certain kind of pain.... But I just shrugged it and sat down to read... I opened my WhatsApp to check Randhir sir's profile and he was online....

I just sighed and kept my phone away and started reading....

At 10:15 a.m I got ready for the class but my body wasn't feeling well.... My periods had also got over just a week before so I don't know why my body was feeling ill now....

I closed my door and left for my class...
..............................................................

Randhir sir's p.o.v

Around 4:45 I woke up and sat for a moment... My eyes were still feeling sleepy. Yesterday I worked till late night and when I lied down it took me a long time to fall asleep... Yesterday's classroom incident again came to my mind and again started making me feel uneasy... I sighed... I really don't know what was wrong....