Chapter - 9

Seminar started again and one after another students presented their ppt....

But but whenever a student used to complete his/her topic our pujniya new teacher started firing questions like bullets...Yes our teachers used to ask but not that tough...but Randhir sir ufff he was like " you are a pg student right..let me test your knowledge".... Most of the students couldn't answer his question....bhai Kahan se laate hai wo itne difficult questions..uhmm department aake 4 ghante bhi nehi hua hai aur wo hai ki saare students ki band bajaane pe busy hai......

Me - Jini a nua sir nka questions dekhuchha na...kete hard...Bhala hela aama seminar aagaru hin sari jaaichhi
(Jini just see new sir's questions...too difficult na...thank God our seminar is already over....)

Jini - Haan Sanyu jadi aaji ama seminar thanta then ama situation a mananka bhalia hei thanta...
(Haan Sanyu agar ajj hamara seminar hota then our situation would have been like them only..she said pointing at the students)

Me - hmm let's focus now by the way he looks so strict na...

Jini - yes very strict....

Seminar continued now it was Smriti's turn to present her topic...

Each Seminar time duration was 15 minutes...as in 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for question answer session....

Smriti started...her slides were more than 35..so she tried to cover it as soon as possible....

In seminars whenever I used to ask question I used to ask it in a confident manner but don't know why that day when Smriti's ppt started coming to end I was hell nervous to ask her the question which she had asked me to ask her...

Finally her ppt ended and Aasish sir turned towards us... means student side and asked - any question students???

But as usual all were just ogling like owls and were waiting for chai and samosa....well our seniors and classmates were very intelligent but too lazy to ask questions....

Sir sighed and turned around...I didn't know what to do but when I looked at Smriti she just signalled me to ask...but I was numb so she glared me and finally I stood up..

Me - I have a question...and then all heads turned towards me...as me and Jini were sitting in the second last row all were looking at us turning their heads...our new teacher also looked at me and that time I also accidentally looked at him...God don't know why but a shiver ran down my body...

Then all looked at Smriti's ppt and I took breath and confidently asked her the question in such a manner that anybody will think that I just made this question in my mind after seeing her ppt....but only me , Smriti and God knew the truth...

Hearing me Smriti answered my question which she had already prepared...

Then I sat down and gulped water....

Jini- hey what happened??

Me - nothing nothing.... Randhir sir again asked some questions to Smriti as well and as expected she couldn't answer....

Like this seminar got over.... actually that day all students gave seminar except few because they were in Mumbai for inter college competition....from our department 4 students represented our University and they own second prize and finally yesterday they all came back and tomorrow they will present their talks....

After the seminar when our HOD mam discussed with us about this year seminar....but suddenly one girl of my batch stood up and complained that her presentation wasn't good because her proctor didn't help her during preparation...she literally accused our teachers...but this didn't go well with one of our senior didi...she furiously stood up and answered her back that our teachers are very helpful and that's 100 % true....she just scolded her so much that our classmate started crying....the whole class became so serious...we all became quite...