Chapter - 5

All students were sitting together... Only Sanyukta was sitting alone...

Sanyukta's pov:

Hmm I think all  students are present... Let me count...1,2,3,..........49...hmm only one student is absent... And boys are only 13 and rest all are girls..... wow.... And I think the 50th student is also a girl....

Oh God it's already 11:15... Ye teacher kahan Gaye ???

After sometime all the teachers entered inside the class.....

H.O.D - Good morning students I am prof. Shradhanjali Mishra.... Head Of the Department and they are your teachers who gonna guide you in these two years of academic session.... Zoology department is the number one department of this University... Because we are best in everything... Wheather it's some kind of competition, sports or exam our students are best in everything...and I hope you guys will continue the legacy as well because this department has set an example for other departments to  look forward.... Each and every event of this department takes place in proper time and in a systematic way... The best part and the strength of the department is the relation between teachers , students and the supporting staffs.... From now on we are  a one big family.... Our teachers will not only help you professionaly but also personally .... If you ever face any kind of problem wheather in studies, hostel or even personally then please contact us... We will try our best to help you because you guys are like our own children from now on and it's our responsibility to ensure that you are happy here and even your seniors are also very helpful and I am sure they will also guide you whenever you need them...... These two years are the most important years of your lives... And I hope you guys will spend these years in your self development... Remember students always try to be the better version of yourself... Achieving good marks in studies is not a big thing but to be a good human being is the toughest thing of life..... We will try our best to make you a responsibl citizen of our country so that after leaving this institute you guys can serve for this nation...... Ok guys so very soon theory class and practical class time table will be provided to you guys....I will take your first theory class then at 2:30 I will take your practical class as well... We have mailed you your syllabus so please check it and for any kind of book reference please ask your teachers.... Today we will issue you temporary library card so that you can refer the books in the library but you can't issue any book with this card... Your I-cards and library cards will be provided after some days.... Then you can issue your books...

With this Madam finished her speech....

After hearing her I was very happy that everyone is very much co-operative here....

After some time Shraddha mam took our first class of locomotion and nutrition in protozoa and also gave us our roll numbers and my roll number was 01 because I was rank number one in the entrance test... And I must say she is a very good teacher... Class continued for one hour... The next class was taken by Dr. Shivam Dixit sir and the last class was taken by Snehalata mam.... All were just amazing..... Then it was lunch time.... All the students left to have something in the College canteen....

I sat in the class alone because I was not feeling hungry....after sometime the practical class started and Shradhanjali mam showed us grasshopper testis.... At 4:30 our class got over.... Class time table was already pinned on the notice board... So I took a pic of that and left the department.....

When I entered inside the hostel all the rooms were open except my room...I saw many new faces and felt a different kind of happiness... When I unlocked my door the new girls looked at me.. In my row total 10 rooms were there... Then they came inside my room and said...

Girls - may we come in?

Me - please come in guys..

1st girl - hi I am Anita from Balun gaan  room number 8 and department of Economics

2 nd girl- hi I am Prangya from Nabrangpur room number-6 and department of  Botany

3rd girl - Hi I am Preeti from Bhanja Nagar  room number 7 and department of  History

4th girl - Monashree from Cuttack  room number 7 and department of political science

5th girl - Sagarika from Balun gaan room number 10 and department of Economics

6th girl - Sunita from Balun gaan room number 9 and department of Economics

Me - Hello everyone I am Sanyukta from H.A.L Koraput.... Department of Zoology..

Anita - tame Kebe hostel aasila

( When did you come to hostel?)

Me - mu Kaali aasili

( I came yesterday only)

Preeti - hmm aaji thu class start hei gala na

(hmm  classes started from today right)

Me - yes.... Ok guys if you need any kind of help then please do tell me...I will be glad to help you...

Prangya - ofcourse dear afterall we gonna stay together for two years and I  think it's very important to make good friends... And I am sure you guys will be good companion to me....

Monashree - ofcourse girls afterall hostel life is all about adjustment with new friends and environment.. And trust me after conversing with you guys I m not feeling lonely anymore...

Me - right even I was missing my family but finally I am feeling good after seeing you guys...

Sunita - ok guys I think we should leave now... She just came from class.... let her freshen-up... We will all go for dinner together.. What say???

Sagarika - ya fine let's go now then....

Me - ok then done guys today we will go for dinner together....

Then everyone left my room.... After getting freshen-up I read my books till 9:30 then Anita called me for dinner and we all left for dinner... We brought the dinner to my room then we all ate sitting together while cracking some jokes and sharing about our life....

Like this the day passed and now I am thinking about the next day because after class when we were leaving the department of seniors came and strictly told us to not to leave the class tomorrow after practical because they want  an introduction class with us.....

Don't know what will happen tomorrow but I think I am ready to Handel everything....

TBC....

Please vote and comment

Thank you