Chapter - 28

I was preparing for paper 2... Well I love developmental biology but Biology of chordates was a headache for me... Because there were many things to remember specially the different characters and affinities of different species.... Paper 2 was on 29 April...and today was 28 April as well as Sunday too... It was 10 p.m and I was little bit tired due to continuous reading..I thought to take a break... So I just lied down on my bed and started surfing my phone. I opened my gallery and started seeing pics of my family and friends.... Then suddenly that alumni function pic came infront of me and I stopped there...seeing Randhir sir my lips curved upwards and my tired body became refresh... I just carecced his pic and i don't know why but I blushed... God I was crazy I mean it was just his pic but it made me blush.... Dude I was getting crazy day by day... Then I again thought to search him in FB... So I again typed his whole name...many ids appeared but not his... I sighed and then just kept my phone near the pillow and started reading again.... It was 2 a.m and suddenly wind started blowing violently... My windows were open and due to wind they got banged with eachother making loud noise... Then what as usual it started raining heavily with thunderstorms... Line also went away.... All the girls again came out of their rooms... Even I opened my door but didn't go out because there were too much left to revise.... I switched on my emergency light and started reading...but after sometimes those bloody mosquitoes started bothering me... As there was no current fan,good night everything was off and the mosquitoes took this golden opportunity and started biting me... Ahhhhhh I got totally frustrated .. finding no other opetin I just covered myself with my bedsheet .. my face was also covered only my eyes were not covered... Thank God cold wind was blowing at that time so even after getting covered I didn't feel hot...I smiled brightly because I defeated those monster mosquitoes.... hahahaha...... We all were waiting for the line to come but that night the current didn't come and we all spent the night in darkness.... The rain stopped at 4 a.m but there was no light..
I set my alarm at 7a.m and decided to sleep for 3 hours... At 7 a.m I got up and again started reading... The line was still not there and due to this the water tank was also empty... Water was available only in our dinning hall but the water flow was very slow there.... I waited till 10 a.m for the line to come but it didn't come... So I took my bucket to the dinning hall and filled it and brought it to our washroom.. the water was very less so I just brushed my teeth and washed my face, hands and legs and changed my dress....I was feeling hell uncomfortable but what to do... I came back and started reading... At 10:30 jini came and we studied for sometime and discussed some important questions... At 11:40 we left to our department... This was the first time when I was going to give my exams without taking bath.... I wasn't feeling fresh but somehow I managed... We reached to our department....

Me ( in mind ) - ohhh God please atleast aaji Randhir sir aama invigilator huantu please please
( Ohhh God please atleast ajj Randhir sir Ko hamare invigilator Bana dijiye please please.... I prayed to God in my mind)..

We all kept our bags outside and then we all entered inside the room with our admit cards and exam boards... Well I didn't have an exam board because the answer booklet was thick enough to write on it directly placing it on the bench....

We waited and finally Alok sir came inside...seeing him I sighed because I thought even today also Randhir sir won't be our invigilator....so I stopped looking at the door and looked at the window which was infront of me.... But suddenly somebody entered but I didn't bother...That person came infront and stood near the black board and when I looked at him my heart started dancing because he was none other than our Randhir sir...

Me ( in mind ) - oh Thank you so much God... finally Randhir sir nka duty aama room re padila...yeahhhh..
( Oh thank God finally Randhir sir ki duty hamare room main giri...yeahhh)