Chapter - 61

Randhir sir's p.o.v

2 months passed following the same routine... The real working days were like heaven.. This lockdown is taking a toll on me. I just want everything to open asap because since few days I am feeling a strange kind of uneasy. Whenever I see her a fear crawls up in my mind that what if I get late and somebody else.... No no relax Randhir... Don't let this negative thoughts capture your mind... Everything is ok..

I just want her near me and that will be possible only when our University will be reopened...

That night we were doing our usual work and around 9:45 finally we were done.

Sanyukta - sir I will mail you the abstract tomorrow...

Me - hmm.. by the way Sanyukta don't you want to comeback or what... You look so relaxed...

But here I am just getting agitated every moment waiting for you to return to me.. I mean you and Biswa to return to university..

Sanyukta - same here sir... But we are helpless...  It's already July and there is not much progress in our project..

Hearing her I got happy and disappointed at the same time... Happy because she is very much serious about the work and disappointed because she is only concerned about the work...

I faked a smile ..

Me - yes that's true... Don't worry once we will be back to our original schedule we will work in 2 times faster way.

Sanyukta - yes sir we will definitely do that...

Me - ok then go and have your dinner...

Sanyukta - ok sir. Good night sir...

Me - good night..

And I sighed seeing the blank screen... If teleportation was possible na then I would have either brought her to me or I would have gone to meet her everyday...

Sanyukta's p.o.v

The moment he said he wants me to return to him ohh my God my heart skipped a bit but his next line brought me out of my happy bubbles....

I wanted to scream that I miss you sir and I am not relaxed or happy... It's just I don't want you to see my desperation for coming back to you and our previous life.

That's why I am trying my level best to conceal all my feelings putting a fake I am ok here expression on my face..... I really wanted to convey this to him but again "who am I to say all these things to him" thought stopped me from doing any kind of stupidity.... Only I know what I am going through....

The next morning I was writing something and Sid was reading his book...

Suddenly Shubh came and asked for my phone... I gave him... After sometime he asked me for my UPI pin....

Me - kana pain... Tu kana pay karuchhu...
     ( Kyun... Tujhe kya pay karna hai..)

Shubh - aree mo jio recharge karuchhi. (Aree main apna jio recharge kar              raha hun)

Me - hmm... Then I told him the pin....

Shubh - toh pin emiti kahara date of birth bhalia kana pain laguchhi?
(ye tera pin esa kyun lag raha hai ki ye kisi ka date of birth hai???)

I got alerted hearing him....

Me - what na toh...mu toh emiti randomly set karichhi...
( What nehi toh... Maine toh ese hi randomly set kiya hai...)

Shubh - achha... But dekhe ethi date month year sabu aasuchhi..
( Achha but dekh na isme date month year sab aa raha hai)

Me - mu aau sete eitia bhabini..
( Maine aur itna socha nehin isse set karte time)