Chapter - 29

Only five minutes were left to finish our paper..

Randhir sir - students aau 5 minutes rahila so jaldi finish karo
( Students sirf 5 minutes bache hai so jaldi finish kijiye apna paper)

I had already finished my paper and that time I was busy in checking my answers...

Finally after 5 minutes the final bell rang...

Randhir sir - stop writing...

We all stopped and waited for sir to collect the papers...

One side Alok sir started collecting and Randhir sir came to our side to collect the papers...

Still I wasn't looking at him... Finally when he came near me to take my paper I gave it to him and he took it... That time finally I looked at him and after seeing him the anger which was building up inside me just calmed down...irony was that he was the one because of whom I got angry and again he was the one because of whom I again calmed down..

After counting all the papers and checking everything finally Randhir sir told us to leave the class...

I got up and went near Jini then we both came out...

Jini - exam kemiti heichhi?
( Kesa hua exam?)

Me - hmm Bhala heichhi au Tamara ??
( Hmm achha hua hai and tumhara?)

Jini - hmm moro b Bhala heichhi...but tame emiti dim dim kahinki dekha jaauchha??
( Hmm mera bhi achha hua hai...but tum itni dim dim Kyun dikh Rahi ho?)

Me - nothing jini kaali raati anidra thili na toh Sethi paain ebe jaai ki first soibi then Bhala laagiba
( Nothing jini kal raat Ko theek se soi nehi Hun na ISI liye.. Abhi jaake first soungi then achha lagega? I lied to her because I just couldn't say that I was upset because of the events that happened in the exam hall)

Jini - hmm me too

Me - ok chalo jiba .... Jaiki tike rest nei ki uthi ki paper 3 paain padhibara achhi
( Ok chalo chalte hai..jaake thoda rest karne k Baad paper 3 k liye padhna hai)
.................
After returning to my room I just fell on my bed without even taking out my sandals...my legs were hanging from the bed and I was lying on my mattress...I just coverd my face with my palms and closed my eyes and stayed in that position for almost 5 minutes....

After 5 minutes I got up from the bed and changed my dress and again slept... Don't know why but I was feeling too tired that day... I had a good experience of sleepless nights during exams but never ever felt tired but that day I felt like I don't have a single trace of energy to do anything..I just closed my eyes and don't know when I fell asleep....

It was 6 p.m and suddenly my phone rang which broke my slumber...I woke up and checked the time and then saw that jini was calling me...

We talked for sometime and then I freshen-up... After that I ate some Amul and then started reading... But inbetween my study again the moments came infront of my eyes but I just shrugged it and again concentrated... But again Randhir sir's voice rang in my ears and his compliment regarding my handwriting got repeated again and again in my mind and I got totally frustrated...That moment I felt like slapping myself really really hard...

My mind to me - Sanyukta don't get distracted just forget everything...ok he is just your teacher and nothing more... Don't just don't you dare to think about him again... You are not a teenager anymore that you are getting affected by him or having some stupid crush or infatuation on him... And dude this is wrong just so so wrong...he is your teacher... So just forget everything and concentrate on your studies... These stupid feelings are not gonna feed you in future but your hardwork will make you able to survive in this world.. make you independent...so from now on no such feelings for Randhir sir...ok...