Chapter - 70

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I was busy in noting down the readings but my mind was also wondering around Randhir sir. What's he gonna talk about? I hope it's not something related to me...

I don't know why but I was feeling really uneasy... Sir was also totally busy in his work. Throughout the whole day he didn't give me any additional task.

It was already 5 p.m.. After finishing the observation I showed it to him and he asked me to do some changes in molecular level. I again got busy but finally around 5:50 I was done. This time the result was better so sir approved it.

I returned to my table & closed my data book and packed my bag and looked at him. He was busy in highlighting a cancer biology book. God he is so so studious. I mean his day stars with books and ends with books. I really wish to be a studious person like him.

I drank some water and waited for Randhir sir to complete his work. It was 6:45 now. I was reading CD Antigen when sir made some movement. So I looked at him. He was busy in rubbing his eyes & forehead. The work load was making him so tired.

He looked at him and said - ohh sorry... I forgot... Just a minute please...

Me - it's ok sir you please take your time..

He nodded & then started assembling all the papers & other accessories.

By that time my heart rate had increased thinking what will he talk. This is my old habit. Whenever any of my teachers asked me to talk privately I always got scared.

Next 5 minutes went like that & finally Randhir sir came & sat beside me.

Randhir sir's p.o.v

I was trying to complete my work asap.. I know I have very important thing to talk but this experiment is talking a lot of time...

I didn't even realise when my whole concentration shifted to the experiment & I lost the track of time. But finally I was done. Somewhere I am getting nervous. I mean I don't know how will I start  & what will be her reaction. But I just know one thing that I have to confess right here right now only.

I took a deep breath & went towards her. I sat beside her & she looked at me with a formal smile.

Me - what were you reading?

Sanyukta - CD Antigen sir..

Me - hmm ... Are you done now?

Sanyukta - yes sir... She said closing the book.

I nodded & we both stayed quite for a moment...

Sanyukta - sir you were saying that you have something to talk...

I looked at her...

Me - so how will you react Sanyukta if somebody confronts you regarding a secret that you have kept hidden from almost everyone???

Will you accept that??

She looked confused....

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I got confused hearing him.

Me - secret?? What secret sir??

Randhir sir - I am asking if this happens then what will you do? Don't focus on the secret part... focus on the "if". Now tell me will you accept the truth infront of that person?

The seriousness in his voice sent chills down me...

Me - it depends who's standing infront of me sir. If that person is important to me then I won't lie...