Chapter - 60

Randhir sir's p.o.v

It was 6:30 p.m. I was all alone in the lab. It felt so empty..so deserted. I sighed. Today is the last working day and from tomorrow we will be in official leave for don't know how many days.

I looked at her table. I stood up and went near her table and sat on the exact place where she used to sit. A smile came on my face remembering the mess she used to create on it. Trust me she actually doesn't know how to do work in a clean way I mean she will scatter everything on the table and then  pressurize her brain that where the hell her pencil and rubber went missing!!!

Her bag's chains always remain open. When you look at her pen pouch you will feel like the objects inside it are literally getting suffocated. You can find almost everything inside it like starting from cold medicine to small hair clips etc.

She will carry her water bottle , keys, mobile, notebooks, gum, research papers , attendance sheet everything in a single time using her small hands.

This girl is a total mess. Don't know what she must be doing now. I thought to call her so I took out my phone but again cancelled the idea.

Let her rest today Randhir... Let her rest..

I sighed and then stood up and wrapped my work and then looked at my lab for a moment and then locked it and then left for my home.

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I slept for the whole day today. Now it was 7:30 p.m. I was missing him so much that I didn't even feel like studying anything. I opened his facebook profile and again started scrolling through his timeline.

I felt really really jealous seeing those mutual friends. Well one classmate, one junior and Dixit sir and Aasish sir and  Raja bhai were his fb friend. I really envied those two girls because they had the guts to send him request and befriend with him in fb and here I am just staring at his profile. Everytime I decide to send him request my mind stops me thinking that he won't accept it. The fear of rejection overtakes my senses and I just stop myself from sending him a request.

I wanted to hear his voice. He must be at his home by now.

That day just went like that. Till 4 a.m I couldn't sleep.. But after that sleep overtook my sense.

It was 9:30 a.m and my mummy shouted my name to wake me up but I just ignored and slept for another 1/2 an hour. Finally at 10 a.m I woke up and saw my mom angrily looking at me.

I gulped and immediately went to brush my teeth , then had my breakfast and started studying.

Mom - toro a abhyasa kebe jiba kejane.. nai maane j parjyanta college jiba se parjyanta sakalu utha habe , gaadhua haba and sabu kaama timely nije kara haba..aau ghare rahile kichhi routine follow habani because achhina mummy sabu kaama kariba pain nai...
( Teri ye aadat kab jaayegi pata nehi.. nei matlab jab tak college jaogi tab tak subhe uthogi, nahaogi, aur saare kaam khud timely karogi. But jab ghar pe rahogi toh koi routine follow nehi karogi kyun ki hai na mummy saare kaam karne k liye... She said angrily)

Me - mummy please mu padhuchhi... Pare gaali dia ebe nuha...
(Mummy please main padh rahi hun... Baad main daantna abhi nehi... I said ignoring her )

Mom - tu mo naa k dine budei ki hi rahibu.. kaali kaha ghara ku gale semane toh mote doso debe na mu mo jhia ku kichhi na sikhei ki chhadi deichhi.. mo munda kharap kari douchhi a chhua. Baba lunch pain aasiba aagara gadhei de..
( Tu na ek din mera naam duba k rahegi.. kal ko kisi k ghar jaaogi toh wo log toh mujhe hi dosh denge na ki maine apni beti ko kuch nehi sikhaya aur ese hi chhod diya hai.. mera deemag kharab kar deti hai ye ladki... Sun tere papa lunch k liye aaye usse pehle naha le..)