Chapter - 34

When you are in love everything seems beautiful.. same thing was happening with me.... When I got Randhir sir's pics I felt like someone just gave me something really precious... I wasn't able to move my eyes away from his pics... God he was looking soooooooooooo good in every pic.... I found a pic where he was looking around 15-16 years old.... He was looking little bit chubby in that pic... But the pic was damn cute.... There were many pics and I felt like printing them... I just wanted to keep them in my heart... Most of his pics were of conferences and seminars... And as usual he was looking so so good... Somewhere I always wanted to see his pics of his student life and finally God granted my wish... Still I wasn't able to believe that I got his pics and his id.... I don't know how God became so generous towards me... Trust me even now also when I remember that day my eyes got filled with tears... The overwhelming feelings still fills my inner self with happiness...

Finally I made a secret folder and hid his all pics in that folder...I was crying that time because it was too much for me to handle...I kept my phone near my pillow and lied on my bed on my stomach....

Randhir sir's voice his pics his personality everything was playing in my mind.... Don't know when I started singing an Odia song which I had heard recently and I felt that song perfectly suited my situation.....

I was humming the song remembering him so I didn't notice that someone entered inside my room....

Person - kaha paain madam aaji ete romantic song gaaibare byasta achhanti j
( Kiske liye madam ajj itni romantic song gaane main byast hai?)

Hearing the voice I looked up and saw Anita was there....

Me - ohhh Anita tame aasa basa basa..
( Ohh Anita tum aao betho betho... I got up and sat and left some place for Anita to sit...)

Anita - so kaha Katha bhabu thila
( So kiske baare main soch Rahi thi itna??)

Me - aree na ma kaha Bisaya re bhabu nathili...
( Aree nehi yaar kisike baare main nehi soch Rahi thi...  I lied to her)

Anita - really but mote kahinki laguchhi j tame michha kahuchha
( Really but mujhe ESA Kyun lag Raha hai Jese ki tum jhut bol Rahi ho)

I smiled hearing her and said - Tama Ku emiti kahinki laguchhi?
( Tumhe esa Kyun lag Raha hai?)

Anita - because mu setebele thhu Tama Ku observe Karu thili... Tame phone re kichhi dekhu thila and I am sure you were blushing that time... What's going on Sanyukta?
( Because main tabse tumhe observe kar Rahi thi... Tum phone pe kuchh dekh Rahi thi and I am sure you were blushing that time... What's going on Sanyukta? she asked teasingly..)

I don't know what to tell her that time because a part of mine wanted to scream and tell her that I love Randhir sir but another part was afraid of her reaction. So I just silently looked at her because she had shared her every secret with me and so now I didn't want to lie her...

Anita - Sanyukta I know you are lying... So tell me what's the matter... You can trust me ok...

I sighed and decided to tell her... She always trusted me with her secrets and feelings then why can't I do that... Even I trust her and I am sure she will understand me....

Me - ummm ok Anita actually mote kichhi kahibara achhi... But please Mo Katha PURA suni saara then kichhi kuha ok...
( Umm ok Anita actually I have something to say .. but please pehle meri puri baat sunlo phir kuchh bolna ok...)

Anita - ok I am waiting...

Me - ok wait... Saying this first I closed the door and then sat beside her and whispered - ok listen...