Chapter - 27

Next day it was Saturday and there was no Randhir sir's class.. I got up and freshen-up and after having breakfast cum lunch I went to class through the same shortcut road... Well as usual I was the first to reach there..after sometime all came... While standing near the balcony I was looking towards the corridor to see if Randhir has come or not but I couldn't see him....I was disappointed but what to do... After sometime class started... After two class when we got break for 10 minutes me and Jini came out to go washroom.. but when we were passing through the part two class I heard Randhir sir was taking their class and finally after hearing his voice I felt good... So what I couldn't see him that day but I heard his voice and that was enough for me....

Like this days passed...our teachers were hell busy to complete our second semester course... Randhir sir took paper-201 biology of chordates unit 1 and paper-203 bioinstrumentation unit 3 and 4... Uff he had so much of work load on his shoulders...I never ever used to miss a single chance to see him...in each class apart from our course he used to give us many new new information about world, biology and also about personal life and in each day each second my feelings towards him grew deeper and deeper.. one thing what I loved the most in him was his sense of humour.. God whenever he used to say something funny my stomach used pain because of laughing... He was different very very different.. Neve ever I had come across such a person and I was really really thankful to God because he made Randhir sir a part of my life...

But still I wasn't able to find his facebook id...and that was a big disappointment for me.. I mean seriously yaar almost all students saw his id except me...

One day after class when it was break time Jini and me decided that we will go to press which was just behind our department and bring practical papers...

Me and Jini went there and brought papers and  when we were coming back Jini told me that she was feeling hungry...so we went to market and after buying some biscuits and cold drink we were coming to our department through the backyard road....

Me - uff ebe toh just April first week chalichhi au garam toh dekha kete houchhi..
( Uff Abhi toh sirf  April first week chal Raha hai and garmi Ko toh dekho...I said wiping the sweats from my forehead)

Jini - Han hay Berhampur re Sabu bele garam infact khara Dina toh aauhri besi garam..
( Haan yaar Berhampur main toh hamesha garmi Hoti hai infact summer k season main aur jyada badh jaati hai)

We continued our talk and reached near law department and suddenly I noticed that Randhir sir was coming towards us in his bike...

My heartbeat became faster after seeing him... The more he came closer the more I got nervous... well Jini was busy in blabbering something and I knew she hadn't noticed Randhir sir that time... Well I was nervous thinking that how I would greet him when he will cross us... I mean what shall I do??? Shall I just say good afternoon sir?? But he is on his bike...will he listen if I greet him like this?? I think no... So shall I join my palms and say pranaam to him??? Umm Yes this is perfect... Even if he doesn't hear my voice but he will definitely notice my palm and my namaste gesture.... Yes I will say Pranaam sir.... Like this debate was going on in my mind and finally I decided to say him Pranaam sir...

He was just a little bit away from us and I was almost ready to join my palms but suddenly I got stumbled upon a pebble and my tiger crunch fell down.. so I just bent down to pick it up and when I did that Randhir sir crossed us... I sighed and stood up and turned to my back to see him going...

Jini - oye pachha Ku kuade dekhuchha...  Randhir sir hi aama Ku cross kale ebe
( Oye pichhe kya dekh Rahi ho??? Wo Randhir sir hi the jo Abhi Gaye.... She said this thinking that I was having a doubt regarding the person)