Chapter - 11

Next morning when I woke up hearing Preeti's voice I felt my head is aching and my nose is jammed...I felt very week and my body was also warm.....

Me - God what the hell is wrong with me...uggg this viral is just killing me...I tried to get out of the bed but suddenly couldn't withstand my own weight and sat with a thud on the bed....I was sure that I won't be able to attend lectures that day....I again lied down on my bed....It was already 9 a.m

I called Preeti and requested her to bring my meals because I was too weak to go there.....

As it was Saturday I decided to skip the college...but in my illness I just forgot that today was Randhir sir's first class....

One by one all my friends came and asked about my health then they went for their respective classes.....

I called Jini to inform her about my absence so that she will make notes but  she said that as I am not going even she will skip the class....ufff that girl....I tell you she just needs a reason to bunk the class.....

That day passed....all day I just slept....I just brushed my teeth and had my lunch...as it was month of November and also I was not well I didn't take bath that day.....
.............

Next day it was Sunday and as I had taken some cold and fever medicine I felt little bit good......

Sunday means the bathroom will remain jaam for the whole day because nobody get freshen-up early in the morning that day....but it didn't affect me because I wasn't going to take bath that day as well due to my fever....

It was 9 a.m and I was sitting on my bed covering with my shawl and reading my notes when suddenly somebody knocked my door....

Me - Khola achhi
(Door is open)

Hearing my voice that person pulled my door and she was Sugyani....

Well she was my classmate and was a boarder of our hostel only....she was three years senior than me and was married with a daughter...... Her family was very supportive so she left her daughter in her mother's house and came here to complete her pg...her husband also used to stay outside for business purpose....

Sugyani - hey hi Sanyukta....

Me - Hi Sugyani...please come....

Sugyani - are tamaku thanda heichhi na kana??
(Aree are you suffering from cold or what?)

Me - yes since yesterday..

Sugyani - ohh that's why you were absent in yesterday's class....

Me - yes....

Sugyani - oh ok how are you feeling now??

Me - better..

Sugyani - ok Sanyukta can you please give me Aashish sir's Bioterrorism note... actually I was absent that day...

Me - ya sure....I gave her my note....

She was clicking pics of my note when suddenly I remembered that Yesterday was Randhir sir's first class...

Me - umm hey Sugyani Kaali Randhir sir nkara first class thila na...toh se kemiti padhei le???? I asked her excitingly....
( Umm hey Sugyani yesterday was Randhir sir's first class na...so how did he teach)

Sugyani - oh God don't ask me yaar he is too too too intelligent for us....his teaching level is very high....I mean he taught us about structure of bacterial cell wall and it's composition and trust me I felt like I was not studying Zoology but chemistry....Ohh god he drew all the chemical structures and I was totally confused....but his knowledge is too good...I think I will need some more time to get acquainted with his teaching....