Part 2

"Excuse me, Princess?"

For all I know, he could be literal. I have no idea who I am.

Tae: "If you would come with me, we will explain everything. Now I will give you a chance to change. Knock when you are finished."

He closes the door and I stand and get ready for who knows what. I look decent enough, so I walk up to the door and lightly knock. Taehyung opens it and I walk out. He leads me to this office-like room and gestures for me to sit in the chair. I do as he says because I do not want to know what would happen if I don't. There is a man sitting at the desk in front of me. Taehyung sits in the chair beside me. I have no idea what is happening.

Jin: "I am Kim Seokjin, you may call me Mr. Kim. I am the second in command of the Silver Hearts Mafia."

MAFIA?! I was kidnapped by a mafia. Oh wow, as if this life couldn't get better.

Jin: "You are the best assassin in the business. You worked with your parents' mafia, the Black Tide Mafia."

"I'm sorry, assassin? I think you have the wrong person."

Jin: " I am afraid we do not. You are y/n and you are the princess of the Black Tide. You will now work with us."

Tae: "That being the reason I called you princess."

"What makes you think I wouldn't go back to my family?"

Jin: "Who do you think was behind your attack? Your brother was hired to kill you by your parents."

My own family wants to kill me. That's why no one came for me at the hospital.

Tae: "Your family believes you are dead and we need it to stay that way."

"Why if I'm alive do they need to think I'm dead?"

Jin: "This way they will not expect you. You are the best in the business after all"

I can't handle anymore of this. I stand and walk back to the room I stayed in. All of the information swirls around my brain. I lay down trying not to panic. I hear the door open and there stands Taehyung.

Tae: "Are you okay, Princess?"

"Honestly, this is all just too much. I woke up a month ago in a hospital bed. I was in agonizing pain and all I could think was 'Where is my family, the people supposed to be there for you?' Not knowing that my family are the people who put me there. What am I supposed to think?"

Tae: "That is why I am here. I am going to guarantee that nothing will happen to you. Where you go, I go."

"So what now?"