Part 8

I tell Tae everything that happened with Jungkook and that I remember my life again. I can feel the anger emanating off of him as he goes to get me an ice pack to put on my arm. He comes back and seems calmer. We sit on my bed and eat dinner together. Seeing as now he knows the truth, I can tell he is never going to let me go anywhere alone again. Before we have our meeting with Mr. Kim tomorrow, I have to go and buy what I may need while living with the head of the Silver Hearts. We talk about my meeting the next morning with Mr. Kim. We talk for a while until we both are too tired to carry on.

The next morning I wake up with my stomach in knots, I am so anxious about this meeting. I get up and go for a run because I can't even think straight with the flurries of information bouncing around in my head. I take a relaxing shower and get ready for the day. I walk over to Taehyung's room and lightly knock on the door.

"Hey, are you ready to go?"

Tae: "Yeah, Let's go."

Shopping with Taehyung is fun! It actually distracts me from the insanity that is our lives. Until I feel the knife I carry on my hip at all times and remember I am a trained assassin.

We come back to the house and I know I need to start packing to move in with the boss. Honestly, what kind of psychopath moves in with a person they don't know that happens to be a Mafia boss? Apparently, I do. I start to pack up the things I will not need for the next few days, so they can be transported to the house. I continue to pack until I hear Taehyung knock on my door.

"Time for the meeting?"

He nods his head. I take a deep breath and stand up. Taehyung leads me to Mr. Kim's office and I sit in the same chair I always do.

"I hope you are comfortable, we have a lot to discuss."