Part 35

Yoongi and I went on for a few hours. By the time we were finished we were out of breath and I knew I would not be able to walk the next day. We quickly fell asleep, and I woke the next morning with my head on his chest. I gave him a peck on the cheek and got up to get in the shower. As I stood up my legs tingled. They were very sore. Once I was out of the shower he was awake and getting dressed.

"Good Morning baby."

He walked over and gave me a sweet kiss.

Yoongi: "Good morning, my love."

I giggle as we head to work to get everything in line for the next week. We were getting on a plane in the morning for a location Yoongi won't tell me. At the end of the workday, I go to see Tae, for business but also for friendship. I go to his room and instruct him on his duties why Yoongi and I are gone. Then I have about an hour before Yoongi can leave so I wait in Tae's room.

Tae: "So where are you guys going."

"I don't know he won't tell me."

Tae: "Oh well that's wonderful. So when's the first baby coming?"

"Excuse me?"

Tae: "When are you making me an uncle?"

"We haven't even thought about kids, granted we don't do anything to prevent making them, but still!"

Tae: "How often are you guys having sex?

Almost every day, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Kim Taehyung, that is none of your business."

***************Two years prior**********
My parents finally agreed to give me the mafia instead of my brother. The bad thing is I have to find a way to tell Jungkook, we have been friends since high school. We have been together for 8 months. If I own a mafia he is going to have to know. It's not like I can hide it from him. I am seeing him tonight it's as good a time as any to tell him everything. I get ready and go to meet Jungkook.

"Hi kookie!"

He gave me a big hug.

Jungkook: "Hi sweetheart"

Jungkook had this vision of us having the perfect life living in the suburbs and having two kids and I just couldn't wreck that. I couldn't tell him about my life and what I do. I also don't think I could bring a child into this world and train them to do what I do. I didn't have a choice. My children will.