Part 13

Swimming isn't helping to distract me from Taehyung. So I get in the shower and get ready to go to sleep. I am laying there in the dark, staring up at the ceiling, afraid to close my eyes. I can't break my focus from Taehyung laying in that hospital bed. Maybe if I talk to Yoongi, it will distract me. So I get up and walk over to his room. I lightly knock on the door. He opens the door and I can tell he is tired.

Yoongi: "Hey, is everything okay?"

I am an idiot. What was I thinking?

"I- Uh Yeah. Nevermind, I am going to my room for the night."

Yoongi: "No, what is it?"

"Well I can't sleep and I kind of need a distraction. So I thought..."

He cuts me off and laughs a little bit

Yoongi: "Come in here."

We sit and talk for hours. It is really nice. He is honestly really nice company. He also helps me keep my mind off Tae. We eventually fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night with his arms around me. I don't want to wake him, so I just go back to sleep.

I open my eyes and I'm lying in my boss' bed. Well, fuck, there goes my job. I force myself to stop panicking and go shower. I get ready and try to find Yoongi. I finally find him in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He hears me come in.

"Uh- Hi Mr. Min. I would like to apologize for my actions last night. I can assure you it will never happen again. I swear to remain professional from now on."

Yoongi turns and comes up to me, with this cheeky, almost sexy smirk.

Yoongi: "First of all, you did nothing wrong. Second, I asked you not to call me Mr. Min. Finally, what if I don't want to remain professional?"

His words take me by surprise and my heart starts to race. I mean, yeah, I am attracted to him but this is a job. He is my boss for crying out loud.

"I- What do you mean?"

He moves closer to me and whispers

"This is what I mean."

As those words come out of his mouth, time slows and his lips meet mine.