Part 29

***************Namjoon's Pov*************************

Namjoon: "I don't think she recognized me, boss."

King: "For your sake, I hope you are right. If she does and doesn't kill you, I will."

I got ready to head to the training for the Silver Hearts that I don't need. I was trained by Jung Hoseok. He didn't need a big long speech to scare people. At this point in my training, I already had blood on my hands. I don't even know who this bitch is. I just know that she is the queen of the Silver Hearts. I don't know why they want her dead. I don't care. She's wanted dead, dead she will be.

*************Your Pov************************

I am getting ready to leave for the night. It was a late night so Yoongi headed home without me. I walk out to my car and the second I get to my door. I feel two prongs dig into my neck followed quickly by an electric current pulsing through my body. Everything went black.

I open my eyes and I know exactly where I am. The room growing up I spent most of my time in. My hands are tied behind my back.

"Come out you fucking coward! Afraid to face me again baby brother!"

All of a sudden the door swings open and three men walk in. I can only see the face of one right away, it's my brother. It takes me a second to process who the other two are. Jeon Jungkook my ex-boyfriend and Kim Namjoon, the agent I have been training.

"Jungkook?! How long have you been working with them?"

Jungkook: "They recruited me after you were supposed to have died."

"And Namjoon I see this is why your fighting skills seem practiced. My brother trained you didn't he."

Namjoon: "Brother?! You're Jung Y/n!"

"Never call me that! It's Min Y/n."

It isn't yet but he doesn't need to know that.

******************Yoongi's Pov***************************

It's been two hours since Y/n said she would be home. I tried to call her and she didn't answer. I drive to the mafia house. The car is still there. What the hell. I walk inside and she isn't in our office. Maybe she is with Taehyung and didn't text me. I knocked on Taehyung's door. He opened the door half asleep.

Yoongi: "She isn't here is she? Fuck."

Tae: "What?"

Yoongi: "Get dressed. The Black tide got y/n."