Part 7

I recognize him but I can't let him know that. My parents cannot know I am alive.

"I am sorry, I think you have the wrong person."

Jungkook: "Y/n, we have been dating for a year and you went missing for three months now."

"I'm sorry I don't believe I know you. I am married."

Hopefully if I am married, he will leave me alone. If I have to I can call Taehyung.

Jungkook: "That's a funny joke. Come on, your parents miss you."

"Here, let me call my husband."

I take my phone out and dial Tae's number. I put it on speaker so Jungkook can hear us.

Tae: "Hello Princess, is everything okay?"

"Hey baby! Everything is okay, I am on my way home with dinner."

Tae: "I'm excited, I will see you in a few minutes."

I hang up and start to walk away. I feel his hand grab my arm and a dull pain fills my arm as he squeezes it.

Jungkook: "This isn't over, y/n."

I make my way back to the Silver Hearts after being sure that he isn't following me. I truly cared about him and I just had to lie to him. He's never been aggressive like that with me before. I go to my room and open the door to Tae sitting on my bed.

"Tae, what are you doing here?"

Tae: " I was worried about you, you aren't supposed to leave the house without me."

"I'm sorry. I needed to clear my head."

Tae: "What was that phone call about? You only ever call me Tae or Taehyung."

"Well someone I assume I met in my past life approached me. They scared me a little so you were my way out."

He could see that something was wrong.

Tae: "What wrong princess?"

As he said that he lightly touched my arm and I winced at the pain from Jungkook clenching my arm in his fist.

"I'm sorry."

I could see the worry on his face. I slowly pulled my hoodie off to show him the growing bruise from Jungkook's hand. Anger and worry filled his body in an instant.

Tae: "What happened?"