Part 3

It took some time to wrap my head around the whole situation of my life. The Silver Hearts told me about my parent's operations and the things they were doing to people, and I agreed to stay with them. The next few weeks were filled with training, gaining information, and target practice. I am a perfect shot, probably due to the whole "trained assassin" thing. Sparring with Taehyung is pretty fun though. He and I are becoming great friends seeing as we spend every waking hour together. Bosses orders.

I have now spent 6 weeks at the Silver Hearts house. I also have been working on a multitude of practice missions so Mr. Kim could see if he could trust me to follow instructions. Today, I am getting my first official mission. I am finally allowed to walk around the house alone.

I wake up and go to the gym to run. It helps me to blow off some steam when I am stressed. I go back to my room and shower to get ready for my meeting with Mr. Kim. I get ready and wait for Taehyung to come to get me. I start reading a book while I wait. About half an hour later I hear a faint knock on my bedroom door. I open the door.

Tae: " Are you ready for your meeting with Mr. Kim"

I nod and we head towards his office. Once we are inside, we sit and wait for his instruction.

Jin: "y/n are you ready for your first official mission?"

I nod and give Taehyung an anxious smile.

Jin: "The Prince is having a ball tonight, and you will be there to protect him from any harm. You will be playing the role of husband and wife. You are to look like you are meant to be there."

He hands both you and Taehyung a photograph of the Prince.

Jin: "No harm is to come to the prince. Understood?"

Taehyung and I both nod and are dismissed. We go to our rooms and prepare for the ball. When I finish getting ready, I walk to Taehyung's room and lightly knock. He opens the door and we begin our trip to the Prince's ball.

****************Jin's POV*****************************

I call the boss to tell him about her final practice mission. He answers and seems somewhat angry

Jin: "Having her as part of our team will be amazing for us, boss."

Boss: "I hope you are right for all of our sakes"