Part 24

Yoongi was adjusting to being back at work wonderfully. Everyone respected him and there was no sign of what the Black tide was planning. We have been working for about a month now. Taehyung is now my partner instead of my bodyguard. He also teases me every chance he gets for living and sleeping with the boss. We spend our time shopping and going on adventures. We hang out like teenagers even though we are in our twenties. 

Yoongi and I spend our nights either watching movies and cuddling or having sex. This weekend we are going on a trip for a long weekend. Yoongi is leaving Taehyung in charge, he isn't supposed to bother us unless it is a vital emergency. 

We are leaving late tonight after I finish my mission. I ask him to pack my bag for me since he will have time to do it. I get home as he is packing the car. 

Yoongi: "Hey baby girl." 

"Hi!" 

He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a quick peck. 

"I am going to take a shower and get changed and then we can go. I still have blood on me." 

I walk inside and take a shower. I get dress and we head on our way. It was a long drive and we switch who is driving halfway through so we can both sleep. We get there around 9:30 in the morning. We are staying at a house on the beach. Just the two of us. He brings our bags in and I start making breakfast cause we are both hungry. 

After breakfast, I wanted to go onto the beach. I go to the bedroom and open my bag and look for my swimsuit. I find it and get changed. I called Yoongi because I couldn't find him. 

"Hey, babe!" 

I hear him down in the living room. I walk downstairs and surprise him by sitting on his lap. 

"You want to come and go swimming with me?" 

I pout and give him sad eyes knowing he will say yes. 

Yoongi: "You're lucky I love you." 

He what? He's never said that before, neither have I. 

"You what?"