Part 39

I am 38 weeks pregnant the baby could come any day now. The past few months have been hectic. Jungkook was murdered in a Mafia deal gone bad. My family has made no attempt on our lives since when they kidnapped me. Everything was perfect. I felt as though I had a watermelon attached to my stomach, but I didn't care that watermelon was my entire life. Taehyung came over on the days Yoongi had to work so I wasn't alone. I am not allowed to work right now. What kind of person is scared of a pregnant assassin. This isn't Spy Kids and I am not Jessica Alba.

Yoongi was staying home with me today. We just cuddled on the couch or in bed and watched movies. He liked to sing and talk to the baby. They always get so excited when he is talking. Yoongi is already the best father and husband I could've asked for. We haven't even been married for a whole year. 

I keep having Braxton-Hicks contractions, the fake ones to get you ready for the real ones. The pain in Yoongi's made me wish I could make the pain go away so he wouldn't feel bad. Granted he's the one that did this to me. 

"Baby, I am okay, don't worry about me." 

Yoongi: "I don't like it when you are in pain." 

"My brother and my mother have both stabbed me within a year of each other, this is nothing. 

Yoongi: "You are the strong woman I know. I am so lucky." 

He gives me a sweet kiss. 

The day by quickly we eat dinner and relax on the couch for a while. Until I need to pee, again." 

"Hey hubby, can you help me get up? I really need to pee." 

He chuckles and came over to help me up. 

As I stand up I feel a warm liquid run down my leg. 

"Yoongi."

Yoongi: "What is it?" 

"I think my water just broke."