Part 46

The plane starts to take off and I am sitting legs and arms crossed. I am trying to make Yoongi feel guilty. I am not angry this was actually really sweet of him, I am just displeased with the process leading up to the plane. As well as the fact that I still am unaware of where we are going. I have my body angled slightly away from him. 

A few moments later, he tries to put his hand on my thigh. Since my legs were crossed he wasn't able to and he looks at me and pouts. 

Yoongi: "What's wrong baby?" 

Damn it, why did he have to give me that look. Him and his chubby cheeks were my weakness. God, I love him so much  I soften my expression and uncross my legs. I move closer to him and kiss him on the cheek causing him to perk up a little. 

"Nothing, my love. Just worried about Ara is all." 

He pulled my legs over his lap pulling me close to him. He put his arm around me pulling me into his chest. He still looked a little pouty when I looked up to him. 

Yoongi: "Are you mad at me?" 

"How could I ever be mad at you?" 

I smile cupping his face, laying a sweet lingering kiss on his lips. I watched as a slight shade of pink washed over him laying my head back on his chest. I am guessing I fell asleep because the next thing I know I wake up as the plane is touching down. We went back a few time zones so it is 7:30. Yoongi said we are going to dinner so I slide my shoes back on stepping off the jet. We get into a car and he puts his hand on my thigh as he drives. 

Yoongi: "So what did you think of our jet?"

"OUR JET?" 

He chuckled at my shock.  

Yoongi: "I have owned a jet for the entire time I have been the head of the Silver Hearts." 

"We have a jet?!" 

Yoongi: "Yes my love, we have a jet." 

"How much money do you have?!" 

Yoongi: "More than we could ever need." 

He pulled the car to a stop at a restaurant. Before I could freak out more he leaned over and kissed me. 

Yoongi: "Are you ready to eat now my love?"