Part 34

Minister: "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Before he could finish, Yoongi grabbed my face and kissed me. We were officially married. We were going to dinner with Taehyung. 

I change into a different dress, for the nice restaurant. We sit down at a table and talk for about two hours. It was nice. Taehyung is like my brother and I love him. Yoongi is the love of my life and it was heartwarming to sit and talk with both of them. 

Today was exhausting Tae is a ball of energy sometimes. We make our way home. 

"Hey, love?"

He looked at me slightly confused.

"Can you help me with the zipper so I can shower and change?"

He walked behind me and undid the zipper on my dress. I go and get in the shower and to my surprise, Yoongi didn't try to join me. I go and change into something a little less something. We did just get married after all. I head back to the living room where he is watching basketball.

"Hey, baby?"

Yoongi: "yeah?"

He didn't even turn his head around to look at me. I walk up next to him and whisper in his ear.

"You have 5 minutes to come upstairs."

His eyes widened and I could feel him watch me as I walked away. I turn around and walk back to our bedroom. I closed the door and heard him coming. He opened the door and threw me on the bed. I giggle as he hovers above me.