Part 11

"Hello, I am looking forward to helping you."

Holy shit, he is handsome. He looks so young. How does he control an entire mafia with no one knowing his identity? Focus y/n focus. This is a mission.

Yoongi: "No one is happy to help a mafia boss, sweetheart. So you can drop the act."

"This is a job, after all."

Yoongi: "Why don't you finish unpacking and we will have dinner."

He leaves and I finish unpacking my things. I walk downstairs to see him cooking in the kitchen.

"Hello Mr. Min"

Yoongi: "While I appreciate your professionalism, do not call me Mr. Min. I will not be referring to you by your surname."

"Okay Yoongi, I need to know what rules there are while I am here."

He looks confused.

"Sweetheart you can do as you please, you live here now too. Don't get me killed and you may only leave when you are escorted. "

The next few days we keep our distance with some small talk during meals. I can sense that he doesn't want me around. He seems cold.

I have been here for two weeks now. He seems to be warming up to the idea of me being there all the time. I don't think he hates me as much as he did.

I get ready for the day and check the cameras, and see that Yoongi is already awake. I am usually up hours before he wakes.

I walk down to the living room where he is sitting.

"What are you doing awake this early, you are usually still asleep?"

I could tell something is wrong.

Yoongi: "I got a call early this morning. Your friend Kim Taehyung has been attacked. He is in the hospital. I was waiting for you to wake up. I was going to offer to drive you to the hospital."

Taehyung was attacked. I nod and we make our way to the car. He is trained to fight, why wouldn't he fight back? Yoongi drives to the hospital and he comes with me to Tae's room. There he is, helpless and fighting for his life. I can feel my eyes fill with tears. He is my best friend. He is a good man. He doesn't deserve this.

"Whoever did this, I will kill them."

As I mutter those words the tears begin to fall, and I can feel Yoongi's hand rub my back. It startled me a little bit at first, but it is comforting.