Part 22

We laid in best the rest of the day. The next few days went by quickly. There was no sign of the Black Tide. Yoongi was thinking about going back to work and be finished with hiding. I wasn't sure it was a good idea. However, it better than staying in the house all the time. He also knows he needs to get Kim Seokjin out of a place of control. We've been talking about it pretty much every day, regardless of what I think it is his call. It would be nice to work on missions again. We sorta figured out that Seokjin placed me to protect Yoongi so that the Black Tide could kill us both. Too bad I am a better assassin than my brother.

Today is the day Yoongi and I have decided to stop hiding. We are going to walk back into the Silver Hearts Mafia house. I am excited to go back to work but I can't shake the sadness that I feel that I now have to find a place to live. Either find a place to live or move back into the mafia house. I am ecstatic to see Taehyung again. I heard he got out of the hospital, he isn't able to work yet.

I want to talk to him about it but I don't want to impose on his home. I started packing my stuff while he was in the shower. Everything was going to be done now. Everything seemed so perfect with him and the idea of leaving broke my heart. I know that this was something that only happened because I was here. Once we walk out those doors he is my boss again, not the man that I am slowly falling for.

He came back from the shower and saw me packing.

Yoongi: "What are you doing?"

"I am packing."

He interrupted me.

Yoongi: "Why? Where are you going?"

"I assumed that I would be leaving once we went back to work."

Yoongi: "You aren't going anywhere. Please put your stuff back."

I blushed and started putting my stuff away. Yoongi came up and back hugged me. I could tell he was pouting.

Yoongi: "What makes you think I would want you to leave?"

He kissed my cheek and neck and I giggle. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I want to stay here."

Yoongi: "You thought I was going to let you leave ."