Part 21

Laying next to Yoongi after that felt like the world had stopped. It was just us. There were no psycho assassins after us. We were both trying to catch our breath. I looked at him like there was no one else in the world. He lightly kissed my forehead and I gave him a soft smile. We just laid there for about an hour holding each other. I feel him start to trace the scar on my stomach and I feel a lump in my throat. I put my hand over my scar.

"I- I am sorry, I know it's ugly."

Yoongi moves my hand away and goes to kiss it.

Yoongi:" It's beautiful. It shows what you went through to get to me."

I give him a quick peck as he continues to run his thumb against the scar. A little while he gets up to go to the restroom. So, I decide to get up and get dressed. However, my legs did not like this idea. I go to stand up and my thighs start to throb and can barely hold my weight. I grab his shirt since it's the closest thing and slid it on. I sat back down on the bed, my legs were shaking at this point. I decide to look at them and noticed the developing bruises on my inner thighs. I look into my phone's camera and I have a few on my neck and chest as well.

Looks like I am staying in bed today. Yoongi came back in and smiled when he saw me laying in his shirt. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I blushed a little as I mentally prepared myself to tell him about my legs.

"I think we should stay in bed today. What do you think?"

He chuckles a little and smirks.

Yoongi:" I mean I am okay but why?"

I giggle a little, and I can feel myself start to blush.

"My legs, I uh my legs are kinda sore. When I tried to get up to get dressed my legs didn't really like the idea."

I laugh nervously and give him a shy smile. He smirked, I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

Yoongi:" I am sorry, baby."

I could tell he was being sarcastic. He knew I had fun and I knew he didn't regret anything.