Part 38

I am starting to show now. I am heading the third month of my pregnancy. I can't tell Taehyung until then I hit the 12-week mark. Which is thankfully tomorrow. The sickness is getting better. Yoongi spent every waking moment taking care of me and trying to make me feel better.

Taehyung is starting to notice me being sick all the time. I have been wearing looser clothing to avoid him noticing.

I wake up in the morning to Yoongi kissing my forehead. Which he does every morning. He kisses my forehead then kissing my belly.

"Good morning my love"

He gives me a big smile and kisses me

Yoongi: "How are you so beautiful all the time?"

I blush and I get up. I walk past the mirror and I see my little belly. I put my hands on my stomach.

"My little baby."

I get dressed and get ready to head to work. 

As start to walk in and today is the day that I can tell Tae. I am so excited. I walk to Tae's room and knock on his door. 

Tae: "Hey mafia wife, what are you doing here?" 

"Um okay first of all rude, second of all I have a gift for you." 

Tae chuckled a little but overall looked very confused. I handed him a bag with the positive pregnancy test in it and a little box that said Uncle Taehyung on it. 

He opened it and pulled out the box. 

Tae: "Uncle Taehyung?" 

I don't think he got it right away he seemed confused. 

"There is more." 

He reached back into the bag and pulled out the positive pregnancy test. The look on his face was priceless. He gave me a big hug. 

Tae: "That's why you been sick, you liar!" 

"12 weeks today" 

Tae: "Let me see.'' 

I pull up my shirt so he can see my bump. His eyes widen and his jaw drops. I laugh at his reaction. 

Tae: "Dude your life is fucking weird."