Part 34.5

((This chapter will not be on TikTok it is 18+ if you don't want to read it, move to Chapter 35 <3 )) 

He kisses me. We turn over and I am now straddling his body. He sits up and I kiss him. He kisses down onto my neck. I pull up on his shirt and he takes it off throwing it to the floor. I start to rock my hips. Yoongi looked at me and I saw his eyes darken. 

Yoongi: "you're playing a dangerous game, Min y/n."

I moved close to him so I can whisper in his ear.

"I want you, daddy."

His grip on my hips tightened and he pulled off my clothes. He started to suck and bite on my breasts. I bit my lip and moaned a little. He pulled me off his lap. He took his pants off and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip as he pulled away from the kiss. He slowly kissed down my body and onto my inner thighs. He slowly pulled my legs apart as he started to kiss between my legs. As he continued I gripped the bedsheets. 

"Y-Yoongi!" 

He started going faster as I yelled his name. He pushes my legs down and keeps going. I am moaning uncontrollably. He stops and kisses me. I finally catch my breath when slowly slides himself into me. He started slowly thrusting in and out. He starts to speed up and my legs start shaking.  He starts moaning and I can't control myself anymore.  He continues to quicken and go harder. He starts to slow as he finishes.