Part 40

"I think my water just broke." 

I guess those weren't Braxton-Hicks contractions. 

Yoongi: "Okay, let's go to the car." 

He helped me into the car and quickly drove us to the hospital. We made our way inside. 

Yoongi: "Hi Ummm, my wife's water broke." 

They quickly got us back into a room. They get me all attached to machines. We have been here for around  6 hours now. The contractions are every few minutes. They honestly aren't too bad but every time the machine picks up a contraction he looks like he is going to cry. I mean yeah they hurt, but nothing like what I have been through. 

"Yoongi, love. I am okay, please stop looking at me like I am dying." 

Yoongi: "I am sorry, I just don't want you to be in pain." 

I giggle a little. 

"Then don't get me pregnant." 

Yoongi: "I don't know about that one I have a lot of fun trying." 

"Min Yoongi!" 

We both laugh at our dumb jokes. A little while later the doctor comes in and checks me. 

Doctor: "We are at about 7cm. How are you feeling?" 

"I am fine I think my husband, however, might cry." 

Doctor: "Okay well I will be back in about an hour let me know if we need anything. 

Yoongi is exhausted I can see it. It was the middle of the night. 

"Baby, go to sleep." 

Yoongi:  "No, I am okay." 

"Please? Nothing will happen without you." 

Yoongi: "Okay. "  

He gave me a quick peck and tried to sleep. He fell asleep pretty soon after that. About an hour after he fell asleep, the pain started to get really bad. Yoongi ended up waking up after hearing me groan in pain. He held my hand through every contraction. After the next hour, the doctor came in to check me. 

Doctor: "We are at 10cm, it's time mom." 

The next half an hour was the worst pain I had ever been through, but then I heard that sweet cry.  Every second of pain I went through was completely worth it. 

Doctor: "Congratulations, you have a healthy baby girl." 

Yoongi smiled the biggest smile as he saw his daughter.  They put the baby on my chest and I can feel myself start to cry. Who knew you could love such a tiny thing so much. Yoongi kissed my forehead. He looked at this little girl with so much love in his eyes. That man is perfect.