Part 10

I wake up and, for just a second, the world feels normal. I had forgotten the insanity that is my life until it all came rushing back. I will be moving in with a mafia boss in two days. Not only will I be moving in with a mafia boss, I don't know his name or what he looks like. Insanity. All I know is that my brother is trying to kill him. Also if my family finds out that I am alive, I will have a target on my back to anyone who knows my identity. I want today to feel normal, I want to do something that normal people do. I do however still have to bring my bodyguard.

Once I finish getting ready, I walk over to Tae's room and knock on the door.

Tae: "Hey princess, come sit down. What's up?"

"Well, since today is one of my last semi-normal days I will get to have for I don't know how long, do you want to go do something?

Tae: *chuckles* "Yeah, of course."

We spend the day acting how normal people do; laughing, talking, and not thinking someone is going to kill you for being in an enemy mafia every 5 seconds.

The next few days go by quickly. Today is the day I leave the mafia house to move in with the boss. The King of the Silver Hearts.

"Thank you for everything, Tae. I will call you when I get settled."

He gives me a quick hug.

I go to meet Mr. Kim to take me to the boss's estate.

Jin: "Are you ready to begin your mission?"

"As ready as I can be."

We drive for a while and arrive at a beautiful house. A house that screams grace and elegance. Too bad the walls don't understand the individual that lives inside.

Jin: "Your belongings got here yesterday, enjoy your time here y/n."

I go inside and begin to explore. The house is contemporary and gorgeous. Honestly, I could live here if, you know, it wasn't for the fact that this is a job. I have to remain professional. This is not my home. This is a location for a mission. I must remember to not get comfortable. I find my way to the room I am staying in and begin to unpack. I hear someone open the door and I am assuming that it is the Silver Hearts Head of Operations. I am kneeling down in front of my bed with my back to the door.

Boss: "So are you the big scary assassin girl that is supposed to protect me."

"You would be correct, I suppose you are the head of the Silver Hearts."

I stand up and turn around to see him.

Yoongi: "I am Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga if you would like."