Part 26

Yoongi: "I know this is sudden, but I cannot imagine anyone else in my life. You are the only person that knows who I truly am. I have been a cruel and vicious person for 27 years and you make me happy. You made the mean and vicious side of me disappear. You make me better in every way. I love you. Y/n will you marry me? Be my queen." 

I feel the tears start to run down my cheeks as he gives his speech. I just wanted to scream yes as he was talking. As he finished I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. I got on my knees in front of him, tears still running down my cheeks. 

"Yes, of course." 

He smiles as he kisses me again. He puts the ring on my finger and wipes away my tears.

Yoongi: "I love you so much." 

I look at the ring it was beautiful. It was a medium-sized oval stone with smaller ones around it. The band was rose gold and braided. It was simple just the way I liked things. It wasn't too big or flashy. I loved it. 

Yoongi: "Do you like it? I can buy a different one." 

"No, I love it." 

We get up after composing ourselves and eat the breakfast he made. 

"This is why you planned a last-minute trip." 

He chuckled. 

Yoongi: "I had been planning this since before we went back to work." 

"That was over a month ago!" 

 We finish breakfast and I clean up. 

"Hey lovey, I am going to go shower." 

Yoongi: "Okay baby girl."

As I get in the shower I hear the door open. 

Yoongi: "Can I come in with you?" 

I laugh a little. 

"Come on." 

I hear the door close and a few seconds later he steps into the shower with me. He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. I giggle a little and turn around.